Arthritis Home Remedies
Arthritis is a term that makes us Shriver at least once. But arthritis is not a disease in itself. It is a general term that comprises of more than 100 types of mild to crippling joint problems that leads to swelling, pain and firmness.
- Osteoarthritis (OA): OA is caused by chips and break in the smooth cartilage that cushions our joints. When bone surfaces have too little cushioning, they stroke together and may grow bang, called spurs that infuriate nearby tissue
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA): It results when the inside layer of the capsule around a joint develops into inflamed and thicken, leading to swelling, ache and rigidity. It can also inflame the eyes and lungs causing serious consequences.
- Gout: Gout usually affects men over forty years of age and is caused by raised blood levels of uric acid, one of the body's waste products that form crystals in the joints. The immune system attempts to defend the body in opposition to these crystals and the joints become inflamed and painful.
Below are some of the Home Remedies for Arthritis that have been found very effective in treating the arthritic conditions
1) Cayenne Pepper - Cayenne Pepper Extract has been practically seen a good remedy for arthritis. This is a good natural way by which arthritis can be controlled if not cured. This home remedy is widely used world wide due to its wonderful results.
2) Emu Oil - Emu Oil is also an excellent natural solution for the arthritis cure and has been highly effective in reducing the inflammation caused due to the prevailed arthritic condition. This action of Emu oil is due to its small molecular weight that makes it easily penetrable into the skin providing fast and sustainable relief.
3) A great Home Remedy for Arthritis which is recommended by many people involves the use of 1 cup of fresh pine apple juice, as it helps in reducing the swelling and inflammation in arthritis.
4) A tea spoon of black sesame seeds, soaked in 1/4th cup of water and kept over night, has been found to be efficient in avoiding joint pains and arthritis.
5) 2 table spoons of lemon juice and a tea spoon of honey or shahad mixed in a cup of warm water is helpful in curing arthritis and joint pain problems. It can be taken in dosage of 2 times daily. This Home Remedy for Arthritis is also recommended by most ayurvedic doctors too.
6) Warm coconut oil or mustard oil, mixed with 2 or 3 pieces of camphor should be gently massaged on rigid and aching joints. It will augment blood supply, and decrease inflammation and stiffness.
7) 1/2 a tea spoon of turmeric (haldi) powder with lukewarm water helps in arthritis cure. It can be taken twice daily.
8) Dilute 5 drops of essential oil of ginger in twenty drops of a carrier oil such as wheat germ or almond oil and massage into tender areas. This Home Remedy for Arthritis is also recommended by many physicians.