Kapikachhu/Mucuna Pruriens herb help to Increase Sperm Count
Net Content : 60 Capsules
Cause of Low Sperm Count
Infected or contaminated semen or sperms
Tight or tensed underwear, extremely hot water bathing, sitting for long hours, obesity or over weight in which adipose tissues droop on testicles thereby decreasing sperm count
Very common semen ejaculations also escort to decreased sperm count and males may become efficiently infertile or impotent. Hence upholding a space of three days between two successive ejaculations keeps a man healthy and fertile.
- Excessive alcohol consumption.
- Excessive physical and mental workload
- Deficiency of mineral like Zinc
- Infections in prostate gland are also a major cause.
- Malformation genital organs or genetelia.
- Anabolic usage of steroids
10 Ways you can Increase Your Sperm Count
1. Have more sex & decrease the masturbation – It is a fact that more often you ejaculate, your semen will become less dense. At least maintain a space of three days between two successive ejaculations.
2. Cease your habit of smoking, alcohol intake. - Alcohol distresses your liver activity that causes a theatrical rise in estrogen levels. Even two drinks per day will cause a long term effects on sperm generation
3. Exercise frequently. Exercising your PC muscle can aid you shoot more than ever before.
4. Eat healthy Food - Diet which is low in fat increasing substances and rich in protein, vegetables and grains is good for your healthiness and for your sperm. Avoid bitter, astringent, greasy and spicy food stuff. Reduce intake of coffee and tea.
5. Prevent heating of testicles - Wear comfortable, loose, cotton boxer shorts, prevent extreme hot baths and saunas baths
6. Lose any extra pounds hanging from your body that disrupts the hormonal balance especially of testosterones and estrogens.
7. Decrease stress levels by learning relaxation methods - Keep your psyche and physical health by customary practice of YOGA and MEDITATION.
8. Massage your body with herbal oil, which increases the blood circulation.
9. It is a fact that in early morning and at noon sperms are at their highest level in production so try utilizing this time, if possible.
10. Try herbal supplements - Certain herbal supplements assure to increase sperm count. Try Kapikacchu, which is totally herbal and natural herbal supplement that helps in increasing the sperm count.
|Rate||Discount %||Net Amount|
|2 Bottles||$ 38.00||25%||$ 28.50|
|3 Bottles||$ 57.00||30%||$ 39.99|
|5 Bottles||$ 95.00||37%||$ 59.85|
|10 Bottles||$ 190.00||47%||$ 100.70|