Shilajit has been known world wide as a male health supplement but recent researches now has established that Shilajit is also extremely beneficial for women health also.
Shilajit is a mineral herb that is being extracted from the Himalayan Mountains. It is an extrudate that extrudes out if the mountains which had an herbal origin. Due to continental drifts some vegetation got buried in the Himalaya Mountains which now are seen in the form of Shilajit. It is generally seen in summers as due to heat of sun it melts and seeps out from the cracks of the rocks. In India Shilajit has been used since centuries but it was not known to the western world. Shilajit is now a very popular herb among men world wide.
But recent advancements and review of the ancient ayurvedic texts has shown that Shilajit is equally beneficial to women. Below are some of the points that will show the beneficial effects of Shilajit on women health.
- Shilajit provides strength and stamina to the women.
- Shilajeet is very helpful in women who are suffering from diabetes.
- Shilajeet is helpful in supplementing the calcium deficiency that is very commonly seen in women.
- Shilajit is extremely helpful in providing natural strength to the women athletes
- Shilajeet is the boon for working women as it is helpful in providing them with the tolerance and physical strength to cope up with the long working hours
- It is helpful in preventing aging processes and do not let wrinkles to appear before time
- Shilajit is also helpful in making skin appear shiny and glowing.
- Shilajit is helpful in getting relief from Pre menopausal syndromes
- It is used to maintain the normal bone marrow density which gets reduced with the aging
- It is also helpful in maintaining the normal menstrual cycle.