Bad Breath Home Remedies
Steven doesn’t like to talk to Richard as he has foul breathe and he makes all the attempts to avoid him. If you also feel the way Steven thinks about Richard then you are not alone in this world. Every body in this world tries to avoid people who smell bad and has foul breathe. And it is also applicable to you. Bad breathe occurs due to the peutrification process that occurs in our mouth due to microbial activity. When food particles some how remains in our body or get struck in the tooth cavities. Microbes become active and slowly start decaying process of that food particle. Certain food particles themselves have certain agents in them that cause bad breathe without any bacterial activity. As an example garlic and onion have sulphur relates compound s that is responsible for causing bad breathe. Bad breathe can originates not only from teeth but also from gums and tongue.
Following are the factors that are responsible for causing bad breathes.
- Consumption of various food products like proteins which bacteria has the affinity.
- In take of raw garlic and onion is also a major factor for causing bad breathe.
- Smoking and chewing tobacco also causes bad breathe.
- Gum diseases also causes foul smell from mouth
- tooth decay
- Accumulation of food particle in the spaces between teeth.
- Abdominal disturbances and indigestion
- Infection in throat can also cause foul smell.
- Chronic constipation
- Crush mint leaves with teeth establishes freshness in mouth making bad breathe wither away.
- Regular and proper brushing of teeth prevents bad breath
- Baking soda gargles also prevent bad breathe in mouth. It also keeps the gums and mouth clean and also acts as antimicrobial
- Consuming sugarless tea also acts in suppressing foul breathe in mouth.
- Chewing of sunflower seeds after meals helps in curbing bad breathe from mouth.
- Eating curd for about one and a half month is a very good remedy in minimizing bad breathe
- Chewing clove and a cardamom thrice a day prevents bad smell from mouth and keeps the digestion good.
- Gargling lemon water twice daily helps in preventing bad breathe
- It is seen that people who drink pine apple juice regularly do not suffer from foul breathe.
- Apples are good oxidizing agent and hence helps in eradicating the toxins in the moth which are responsible for causing bad breathe.
- Avoid mouth-washes as these contain strong chemicals which temporarily relieve you but in long run they are extremely harmful for our mouth.
- Eating of parsley is advised to eradicate foul smell from mouth.
- It is advised to rinse your mouth with diluted hydrogen per oxide (H2O2) that helps in killing of unwanted microbes in mouth and also neutralizes the acidic environment in the mouth