Eyes are the most important feature on your face and with the help of a perfect eye makeup; you can make them look more attractive. Eye makeup is very important in overall makeup procedures. But you will need to do the makeup carefully or else either you will damage your eyes or end up spoiling your makeup. With a good makeup idea you can make your eyes look big and catch everyone's attention. Eye makeup has to be done systematically, as eye makeup gives proper definition to your makeup. But as you know eyes are the most delicate part of our body, hence you should use cheap cosmetics when it comes to do eye makeup.
For doing an eye makeup always use branded and good quality cosmetics. Along with taking proper care while selecting the makeup products, you will need to apply the makeup carefully too. You have to remove the eye makeup before going to bed or else you could damage your eyes. For removing the eye makeup also you have to follow certain steps so that the cosmetics doesn’t enter you eyes. Most of the woman don’t know ABC of makeup and ruin their eyes in process of doing an eye makeup. Eye makeup has to be done systematically and with great precautions.
How to apply Eye makeup?
Make sure the colors that you choose for doing eye makeup are natural and blend with your skin color. Throw the cosmetics once they cross the expirer date and buy new fresh ones. No matter what kind of look you are planning to give to your eyes, you will need to follow these common first four steps for eye makeup.
- Wash your face and wipe it with clean towel gently. Apply foundation on your face and neck and blend it well on your skin.
- First apply the eye shadow primer on your eyes from lash to brow and then apply the medium shade of the eye shadow with the help of a brush from lash to the crease of your eyelid.
- Now with the help of eyeliner draw a line close to your upper lashes from inner corner to outer corner of the eye.
- With the help of eye pencil make the lower lash dark and apply some dark eyeshadow on the lash line.
- To give the deeper look to your eyes, apply dark color eye shadow in the crease of your eyelid.
- Applying light color eye shadow on the brow bone will highlight the eyes.
- Apply the mascara at the end of the eye makeup to the upper and the lower lashes with utmost care.
In case you are new to makeup and mainly to the eye makeup, make sure you have someone to assist you and guide you properly while applying the eye makeup. You can practice the eye makeup whenever you have time, so that when you have to get ready for any party, you can do the entire makeup on your own. It will not take you much time to learn the art of eye makeup and be an expert in this art.