Eyebrow filling is commonly done with the help of an eyebrow pencil. Eyebrow pencils are available in different colors and shades. If the eyebrow filling is done using the eyebrow pencil the eyebrows will not look made up and they will look very similar to natural looking eyebrows. Those women who have frequent visible gaps in their eyebrow hairs do it. The eyebrow filling makes their eyebrow hairs look thicker and also add four moons to the shape of the eyebrows. You can remove the extra color from the brows with the help of Q-Tip and the makeup remover.
Some of the common ways of Eyebrow Filling –
- Eyebrow filling using Pencil – Eyebrow pencils are widely used for eyebrow filling. Make sure that the color you choose is very similar to your original eyebrow color. You can directly apply the eyebrow pencil over your eyebrows and you will not require any brush for doing so. First apply it lightly and with short strokes. You should start filling your eyebrow from the center of the brow towards the end of the brow and then back to the original starting point of the brow. You can adjust the color in case it appears darker with the help of makeup remover.
- Eyebrow filling using powdered eyeshadow – The method of applying eyebrow shadow is similar to that of filling the eyebrow using pencil. But make sure to choose the perfect matching eye shadow with your original natural eyebrow color. You will need to apply the powdered eye shadow with the help of an eyebrow brush or thin eyeliner. You can adjust the color with the help of eyebrow makeup brush.
- Eyebrow filling using both pencil and powdered eye shadow – Many women feel that doing eyebrow filling using pencil make their eyebrow look dry while doing eyebrow filling using powdered eye shadow makes the brow look greasy. Hence the perfect solution for his problem will be to use both pencil and the eye shadow in combination to get the natural look without making the eyebrow look greasy. First apply the eye shadow in your eyebrows with the help of eyebrow brush and then define the shape of your eyebrow with the help of pencil. This will easily hide the bald spots in your eyebrows.
Things to keep in mind while doing the Eyebrow Filling –
- You should not keep unrealistic hopes while doing eyebrow filling. Remember you will have to work with whatever hair you have in your eyebrows. Hence be true to what you can achieve and then head in the same direction.
- In your eyebrow wherever there is a thin area, you can make it appear thicker with the help of light and gentle strokes of eyebrow pencil.
- Make sure you do the eyebrow filling below the eyebrow area only.
- Your strokes should be only in the upward direction or else the eyebrow will not look natural.
- After the eyebrow filling is done, comb your eyebrow with a brush or a clean toothbrush.
- For those women who have light colored hair in their brow, applying a single coat of mascara before doing the eyebrow filling will be very effective.