Correcting Nose And Chin With Foundation
In this world only countable number of people have perfect facial structure. That is the main reason why there are so many makeup tips that help to make the facial structures appear perfect post makeup. Makeup can enhance the best features in you while making the other features invisible that have some defects in them. Hence no matter what part on your face is having defect, you can fix it with the help of various makeup tips. In fact with all the different makeup products, you can fix different facial defects. For example correcting nose and chin with foundation is the worldwide tried and tested formula for having the perfect nose and chin.
In case your face is too oval, you can make it appear perfect oval by applying one shade darker foundation on your forehead and chin. For those whose face structure is trapezoidal, applying darker corrector on the lower part of the face and applying lighter corrector on the upper part of the face is the solution to hide the trapezoidal shape of the face. In case of those with triangular face shape, applying dark foundation at the chin and the temples will make the middle part of the face more prominent. There are many people in this world who think that correcting the nose and chin with foundation is not possible. But in face foundation can provide help to correct the nose and chin related problems that you face while doing makeup.
Correcting nose and Chin with Foundation -
- Short Nose – Apply light shade of foundation along the top of the nose while apply a little darker shade at the bottom part of the nose, this will make the nose look longer.
- Long Nose – You can make your long nose appear perfect by applying a darker shade of foundation at the tip of the nose.
- Broad Nose – At the down side of each of the nose, apply dark foundation to solve the problem of broad nose.
- Narrow Nose – Applying light foundation at the down side of each of the nose will make the narrow nose appear wide.
- Crooked Nose – You will need to apply darker shade of the foundation on the crooked side of the nose and apply lighter shade on the opposite side of it. This will require some practice but with time you will learn to do it well.
- Prominent chin – Apply a darker foundation on the tip of your chin and blend it well with the rest of the foundation.
- Double Chin – To hide the double chin, apply a darker foundation on the double chin. This will hide the double chin and your facial features will appear perfect.
These tips for correcting nose and chin with foundation are pretty easy and almost everyone can manage to do it without any third person's help. But as for everything practice is required, you will also need some time to master in these tips to hide your flaws and to enhance your best features with the help of makeup.