Blackheads Home Remedies
Our skin is full of pores which contains sebaceous gland that is required for lubricating our skin. When these pores get blocked by certain reasons then the black heads occurs. These black heads are also known as comedones. Black head are commonly seen on face but they may occur on chest, back, other body parts that contain the sebaceous glands. Black heads are the debris of sebum and dead cells that under goes oxidative reaction and the melaninization of it occurs and the color changes to black.
The main reason of black heads is the oily skin. The outside conditions are also a main factor which affects the origination of black heads. Lack of hygienic condition may also contributes in worsening the condition
- application of mixture of ground nut oil and lime juice helps in preventing black heads and other skin related ailments
- Epsom salt mixed with half a cup hot water and four drops of iodine. Stir it well and then allow it to cool by itself. Now with the help of cotton swab apply it on the black head spot and the area that surrounds it. When it dries up, clean it with clean cotton.
- Fenugreek leave commonly known as methi in India are made into paste form by crushing it. It is then applied on face and the left untouched for 20 minutes then wash your face with luke warm water.
- Regular stream on face is very effective method to avoid blocking of skin pores.
- lime juice mixed with boiled milk makes a wonder ful face wash that prevents black head origination.
- Application of radish paste on the affected area helps in preventing comedones or blackheads.
- Scrubbing of green tea on face or the affected area wither always the black head.
- A packet made with crushed potatoes packed in thin cloth (poultice) is quite effective in treating black heads.
- Almond powder mixed with rose water and made into a fine paste. Now this paste is applied on black heads to see the marvelous results in black heads and other skin ailments.
- A mixture of lime, honey, salt and curd is used as scrub to remove black heads.
- Honey warmed in water and is applied on the affected part helps in softening the black heads.
- Mixture of lemon juice with ground nut oil is applied on the face for about 10 – 25 minutes, and then it is washed with luke warm water.
- Applications of beated white of egg on face and then wash it with luke warm water. After wards scrub your face dry with a clean towel. It helps in loosening of the black heads.
- Half table spoon of boric powder is added to warm water which is about one and a half cup in quantity. Now care fully put a face napkin in it and pat it on the affected area for say about 3 minutes. After wards rub the face with clean cotton ball.
- Apply lemon juice on the affected area 5 times a day helps in removal of black heads