DARK CIRCLES UNDER EYES
A problem which is not a disease in it self but may be a symptom of any other disease. It is generally seen in almost in every individual. It is an estimate that 90 percent of the world’s population suffers from dark circles.
More than a disease point of view, it troubles people in the cosmetic point of view.
Following are the few causes that lead to the dark circles.
- Lack of sleep and proper rest may lead to dark circles
- Excess of stressful condition is also responsible for causing dark circles
- Over exposure to sun also causes dark circles.
- Usage of certain drugs, medicine and cosmetics may also cause dark circle
- Wrong dietary habits also cause dark circles.
- Lack of proper nutrition in diet may also cause above problem
- Age is another contributing factor that leads to dark circles
- A paste made from tomato juice, lemon juice, turmeric powder and little bit of gram flour is applied on the area to fade away dark circle.
- Proper rest and sleep at least 6 to 8 hours is very essential for to avoid dark circles.
- Apply kheera (cucumber) or potato juice below the eyes with the cotton balls.
- Lemon juice mixed with tomato puree when applied twice daily is useful in treating dark circles.
- Cold tea bags on the eyes help n relieving from dark circles.
- Drinking of tomato juice with some leaves of mint, salt and lime juice also has good effects on the dark circles.
- Application of mixture of lime juice, lanolin cream and cucumber juice under eyes for about 15 minutes relieves from dark circles.
- Protect your eyes from exposures to sun by wearing sunglasses.
- Intake of large amounts of water is very helpful in lightening the dark spots.
- Massaging almond oil on the dark circle is a good method to relieve from dark circle problem.
- Vitamin E and ascorbic acid creams are highly effective in treating dark circles.
- Freezed cucumber juice when applied on the dark circles fades it away to refresh your face.
- Application of mint leave under eyes is effective remedy to remove dark circles.
- Cotton balls soaked in rose water and kept over the eyes daily is a good remedy.
- Consuming green vegetables is also helpful
- Do not apply sticky creams under eyes.
- Yoga asana like sarvang asana, vajra asana and shersh asana is very effective in treating dark circles.
- Performing jal neti is very beneficial in black circles.