Causes of Headache
There are several types of headaches and people all over the world suffer from them. People of all age and gender can get headaches. The causes of headaches are many and the causes of headaches are different for different types if headaches. Finding the cause of headache is very important or else the correct kind of treatment cannot be decides just by looking at the symptoms faced by the affected person. Some of the headaches are mild while some can be very severe and can make it impossible for you to any work.
Many people don’t know that the headaches they are suffering from can be a sign of some serious underlying problem like meningitis, migraine, hypertension, tumor, etc. The primary types of headaches are harmless but the secondary headaches can be really problematic. The causes of primary headaches are lack of sleep, stress, tension, anxiety, hunger, depression, faulty eating habits and anger. Such type of headaches will get cured very fast. The causes of secondary headaches are mostly the presence of some major health ailment like brain tumor. Most of the time the headaches get cured within a week but if you don’t get relief from headache then it is better to consult the doctor.
The symptoms and causes of headache both are important to decide the proper kind of treatment for headache. In case you are getting headaches due to your lifestyle then by doing some modifications in your lifestyles you can prevent headaches form occurring. The common causes of headache which are related to your lifestyle are mentioned below-
- In today’s busy lives many people don’t have time to sit and relax. All the time they have something or the other in their mind. The tough competition that they have to face in the outside world leads to stress. This stress is the main cause of several health problems including the headaches. Stress levels cannot be reduced by taking any kind of medications. You have to take time out to relax and reduce your workload. Learn to practice the art of living without being hyperactive about the things that happen around you.
- If you have allergy to some kind of food products like chicken, chocolate, etc then whenever you will smell these things or see these things you will get headache.
- If you have the habit of drinking alcohol over the capacity which your body can tolerate then also you will suffer from a headache from hangover.
- Those who don’t sit in proper postures while watching television or while working on the computer then such people can suffer from headaches.
- If you have high blood pressure then you will get headaches often.
- Viral infection is also the main cause of headaches.
- If your food is not providing you enough nutrition then also you will suffer form headaches.
- Emotional stress and tension can also cause headache.
- If you are suffering from constipation, indigestion or acidity then also you can get headaches often.