Eye Care Home Remedies
Eye is one of the most important body parts in human body. Eyes are responsible in act of vision in humans. With the aid of our eyes we are able to see the things around us and perform our daily activities with great ease. Any disruption in the functioning of eyes leads to great difficulty and discomforts. Following are the very commonly seen problems that affect our vision.
- Short-sightedness (myopia) - it is a condition in which a person is only able to visualize near object clearly but has a difficulty to see far away objects.
- Long-sightedness (hypermetropia) - it is a condition in which a person clearly sees far way things but he is unable to see the near objects.
- Presbyopia – it is related to the age factors as in this case the lens present in the eye loses its flexibility and hence is not able to adapt to the condition where it has to perform adjustability and eye is not able see things clearly. It is often seen in people who are above the age of forty.
- Astigmatism – in this condition cornea becomes oval thus losing the balance in the axis (may be in y-axis or in x-axis). It is generally accompanied by short sightedness or long sightedness
Following are the points that cause defects in vision.
- Lack of nutritious diet.
- Working on computes continuously for longer periods of time.
- Inadequate sitting posture while watch television.
- Lack of minerals and vitamins from the diet like retinol (vitamin A) and calcium.
- Bad lighting facilities in the studying area.
- Straining of eyes in excess and not giving it the roper time to relax.
- Direct exposure to sunlight my also lead to blurred vision.
- Usage of rose water and lime juice in equal amount, as an eye drops is a very effective method of regaining eyes strength.
- A balanced diet is to be taken to provide good nourishment to the eyes.
- One should take sufficient amount of vitamin A which is very helpful in preventing eyes problem.
- Eating spinach also helps in improving eye sight.
- Consumption of vitamin C which has been present in amla is very much recommended to improve eyesight.
- Consumption of walnut daily is also said to improve eye sight.
- Rose water mixed with potash alum in one seventh of its quantity is put in eyes (two to three drops) are very effective in treating eyes ailments.
- Using water filled in green bottle kept in sunlight for washing eyes helps eyes regaining lost eye sight and for getting away with the eye ailments.
- Almonds, fennel and sugar candy are taken in equal amount and made a paste out of it. Two table spoon of this paste is consumed with warm mild during bed time help in fading away with the eye ailments.
- Massaging of palms and soles with the warm mustard oil triggers certain points in brain that helps in relive congestion in eyes.
- One should avoid exposure to radiations like that from sun, microwaves, x rays etc as there are min culprits in damaging eyes in present era.
- Smoking is also a major factor that is affecting eyes these days.
- Consuming mangoes are also good for our eyes as it is a rich sorce of vitamin a and calcium.
- Regularly wash your eyes with cold water as it helps in relieving congestion in eyes.
- Consume tomatoes and carrot regularly to make your eyes healthy and fit.
- Perform regular eye exercise to relieve strain from them. These are:
- Palming – sit on a comfortable chair and keep a table in front of you. Now rest your elbows on the table. Rub your palms with each other and Keep them on your cheeks and eyes. Sit in this position for about 10 minutes to discover new freshness in your eyes.
- Blinking – blinking of eyes 15 times regularly per hour helps in increasing circulation in eyes.
- Rotation – rotate your pupil in all the directions while keeping your head and back strait. It should be performed 15 times per hour.
Natural Remedies for Eye Care- ** Free Shipping Worldwide! **
2 Bottles : $ 25 3 Bottles : $ 33 5 Bottles : $ 50 10 Bottles : $ 80
DVD for Eye Problems by Swami Ramdev Ji in English & Hindi both in one DVD
This DVD contains Pranayams, Yog assanas, Acupressure and Home remedies for eyes.
Treatment through yog, Ayurveda, Acupressure and home remedies for glaucoma, cataract, night-blindness, double-vision, allergy, myopia, hypermetropia, dry eyes, excessive watering and problems related to cornea and retina.
For the first time in the world, under the guidance of his holiness Swami Ramdev Ji, it has been established through scientific documentation that defects of vision and cataract can be cured without surgery. This DVD helps to cure eye diseases and provides guidance to live with healthy eyes throughout life.
If you want to prevent the prospect of your children wearing spectacles, then follow the advice contained in this DVD.
(Disclaimer) The contents of this DVD is free from any claim, as results may differ from person to person. the company and it's associates are not responsible for any consequences.
Format : DVD9 all Region
Order Now 1 DVD : $ 20
Pack of : 1 DVD
Language : English / Hindi
Duration : 128 Min. Approx.
More Yoga DVD