|Prices (1 Pack=30 tabs)||Order Now|
|1 Pack : $ 21.95|
|2 Packs : $ 29.99|
|3 Packs : $ 44.95|
|5 Packs : $ 69.95|
|10 Packs : $ 99.95|
Are you facing problems like
- Vaginal irritation
- Vaginal discharge
- White discharge
- Urinary tract infection
- Yellow discharge
Then you might be suffering from leucorrhea.
Leucorrhea is catarrhal release from the mucus membrane of the female genital tract (FGT). It is commonly known as white or yellow discharge .It may be due to any precise pathology or due to poor health & unhygienic condition of the genital organ. This white or yellow discharge may be varying from white to radish or thick and viscid with or with no foul smells due type of infections continues. In normal cases it may be come into view just before or after menstrual bleeding. In Ayurvedic terminology it is called as SWET PRADAR supposed to be caused by the aggravation or vitiation of dosha (humor) especially the kapha humor.
- Digestive disturbances.
- Black circular patch around eyes.
- Itching in genital path.
- Spots on undergarments.
- Foul smells.
- Awake late at night
- Metabolic & Hormonal disturbances.
- Weakness, Emaciated & Anemic.
- Fungal infections.
- Chronic Amoebiasis.
- Chronic Constipation
- Poor hygienic condition
Ayurveda has been regarded as the best herbal medicinal science when it is regarded to female health. There are lots many herb that are very effective in treating the gynecological problems especially leucorrhea. Below are few of the herbs and herbal formulations that are extremely beneficial in treating leucorrhea.
- Ashoka or Saraca indica - Ashoka acts as a muscle relaxant, thus it relieves pain and discomfort, avoids itching. It is effective for extreme blood loss during menstruation due to the presence of uterine fibroids. It is also used as a alternate for ergot, a kind of dried fungus used in medicine in the treatment of uterine hemorrhage.
- Dhataki (Woodfordia fruticosa): Dhatki is helpful in extreme uterine bleeding. It forms a constituent of a research given in abnormal suppression of menses. An extract of the plant was found to stimulate the contraction of the intestinal loop, and investigations have substantiated the clinical use of the drug in bowel complaints.
- Femi Forte – This is a wonder of ayurveda. It is the most effective herba; formulation that is very much recommend by doctors in preventing as well as treating leucorrhea. This herbal formulation contains three most vital herbs these are lodhra, ashoka and Shatavari. All these herbs are very well known for there support in the gynecological problems as well as leucorrhea.
- M2tone – m2tone tablets are regarded as a helpful hand in treating all kind of female genital tract problems. It is considered as the most authentic herbal formulation that is also a good remedy for treating problems like PMS, menstrual problems, irritation, leucorrhea, vaginal discharge and other gynecological problems.
Diet for leucorrhea patient
Fried and spicy food should completely be avoided. The patient should not be allowed to keep her stomach empty for a long time. She should not take heavy, indigestible food material. Sour items especially pickle and curds are forbidden. Intake of supari after taking food is very useful both for avoidance and cure of this disease.
Life style of the patient
The patient should be free from worries and should not keep herself awake late in the night. Sexual intercourse during the attack of this disease is forbidden. A brisk walk in the early morning helps in the early cure of leucorrhea. Sanitary and hygienic measures should be followed cautiously.
Read more on Pelvorin Tablets For Leucorrhoea