Gastritis Home Remedies
Gastritis can be defined as the inflammation in the internal membrane of stomach that leads to indigestion like condition. Due to certain factors that are mentioned in this article below, the inner lining or the membrane of the stomach gets depleted leading to a very uncomfortable condition known as gastritis. Because of depletion of the inner membrane certain enzymes and gastric juices does not get secreted thus causing indigestion. Hydrochloric acid is required to digest the ingested material but because of the depletion of the inner membrane the acid starts damaging the exposed membrane causing extreme burning sensation. There are 2 condition of Gastritis
- Acute gastritis
- Chronic gastritis
Below are certain factors that may lead to this condition of gastritis
- Over consumption of alcohol causes gastritis
- Gastritis can also be caused due to infection occurring through food poisoning.
- Pernicious anemia is also known to have a effect on Gastro intestinal tract.
- Ulcers especially gastric ulcers are also known for causing gastritis.
- Over consumption of spicy and junk food may also lead to gastritis
- Unhealthy life style and unorganized eating habits can also cause gastritis.
- Carom seeds (ajwain), one table spoon mixed with a pinch of black salt are very effective in curing gastritis.
- For stimulating the digestive system, one should chew fresh ginger before meals, thus preventing gastritis.
- Consuming coconut water is a wonderful remedy in treating gastritis.
- Carrot juice mixed with spinach juice in equal amount is the excellent remedy for treating gastritis.
- Consumption of water and fruits juices are very much recommended in gastritis condition.
- Apply hot water bottle on empty stomach twice daily is very effective way in relieving from gastritis,
- Potato juice (half cup) is highly recommended before meals to avoid gastritis.
- Fresh lime juice is very much helpful in avoiding gastric condition.
- Black salt mixed with six times Sprague powder when taken two grams with warm water does wonders in gastritis.
- Half pound of yogurt mixed with pinch of black salt and 3 drams of Sprague is good remedy in treating gastritis.
- One should make it a habit to chew fennel (roasted) after meals, if he suffers from gastritis.
- Asafetida and cumin water is to be mixed with tamarind water and then consumed to get relieved from gastritis.
- One should particularly consume light food and should avoid heavy spicy food.
- Butter milk is also a affected remedy in treating gastritis.
- Avoid consuming alcohol tea and coffee to prevent gastritis.
Natural Remedies for Gastritis
** Free Shipping Worldwide! **
Removal of Gas
Divya Gashar Churna helps in digesting the food, so there is no incidence of gas & acidity, etc., caused by indigestion.