Heart Care Home Remedies
Heart is an organ that pumps blood in the body by which every organ of the body gets its nourishment. It is a vital organ of the body and any minor disturbance in the heart may lead to the various complications or even death. Some organs like brain if is unable to get blood for even 5 minutes can cause brain death which eventually leads to death. Hence heart is very much required to fulfill various bodily needs. Males are more prone to heart related problems as compared to females. Following are the various heart ailments commonly seen these days:
- Coronary heart disease : It refers to the blocking of the vessels that supply blood to the heart because of the clots that obstruct the normal flow of blood. That eventually leads to heart attack.
- Arteriosclerosis : it in normal terms means thickness of the arterial walls due to accumulation of plaques. This accumulations leads to the narrowing of the arteries and loss of elasticity and thus beholds the supply of blood from being supplied t the heart.
- Cardiomyopathy: myo means muscles. Hence this term relates to muscles of the heart. Cardiomyopathy means weakening of heart muscles.
- Angina pectoris : it is a broad term which is related to the pain in the chest region.
Following are the cause that cause heart ailments
- Deficiency of vitamin B
- Over weight or obesity also leads to heart problems.
- Blood clot formation which is also known as thrombosis
- Hardening of blood vessels
- Leading sedentary life style
- Consuming amla daily is the best remedy to avoid heart problems.
- Lemon consumption daily helps in dissolving the plaques that are formed in the arteries.
- Juice of beet is an effective remedy for treating heard related disorders.
- Consuming two pieces of garlic everyday in boiled milk is good for your heart care.
- Intake of parsley tea helps in preventing heart troubles
- Grapes juice is highly recommend as it tones up the heart muscles and helps in resolving heart problems.
- Apple is an excellent heart stimulant and it tones up the heart muscles.
- Consuming a good amount of vitamin E in the diet also helps in preventing heart troubles.
- Brisk walk every day and every day exercise helps in reducing risk of heart troubles.
- Don’t smoke as it weaken the arterial a walls, thus leads to heart attack.
- Salt intake should be checked.
- A good nutritious diet including consuming green vegetables helps in reducing risks to the heart.
- Consuming excess alcohol has very bad effects on the heart.
- Always keep a check on the disease like diabetes and hypertension as these two are the major culprits in causing heart related troubles.
Most Page View