Home Remedies for Constipation
Constipation is a problem in which an individual is unable to evacuate the entire bowel. In sever conditions constipation can lasts for weeks.
Below are certain symptoms of constipation
- No or less bowel movement that may last for a day or more
- Pain in abdomen region
- Distention or heaviness feeling in abdomen
- Gas formation
- Coated tongue with smells from mouth
- Decreased hunger
- Weakness and pains in lower limbs
- Lack of energy and feverish feeling
- Dizziness and vertigo
- Palpitation in heart
Home Remedies for constipation
- Consuming warm milk or water before going to bed at night help sin easy bowel movement
- Consuming castor oil is also very helpful in eradicating the problem of chronic constipation
- Drink 3-4 glasses of warm water helps in removing severe constipation if consumed early morning.
- Warm lime juice is also helpful in removing constipation.
- Aloe vera juice 3 tea spoons to be consumed twice daily is recommended for people who have chronic constipation.
- Triphala a herbal mixture that is prepared by mixing 3 herbs, Amla, harad, baheda. These herbs help in restoring movements of intestines and colon.
- Grapes – grapes are considered as one of the best herbal treatment for easing out constipation. It not only supports in cleaning the bowel but also restores the peristaltic movements of the gastrointestinal tract. 350 grams of grapes are to me consumed daily for achieving the best results.
- Resins – resins too are wonderful herbal remedy for treating the constipation problem. Resins should be soaked for about 2 days and should be consumed with water.
- Oranges- oranges are said to be good digestive agent. Oranges improves digestion and also helps in providing fiber in body. Fibers are again required for removing constipation.
- Papaya – papaya fruit is very beneficvial in initiating bowel move,ents and removing constipation.
More Articles on Constipation / Bowel Cleansing