Depression Home Remedies
It is a psychological disorder which involves disturbance in mind and its physiological functioning. It involves the accumulation negative energy around a persons mind thus disturbs the normal level of mental working. His mental balance gets disturbed and creates unusual thoughtful condition which is not a normal state of mind. Depression may occur due to emotional or mental stress due to in take certain drugs of emotional trauma. Anxiety may also result in depression. Depression may also be caused by lifestyle disturbance and by following unhealthy living habits.
There are three types of depression
- Dysthymia: it is the mild form of depressive condition that has a long history and sometimes shows chronic presentation. It gets triggered any time and does not fade away with time and keep on relapsing time and time again.
- Bipolar disorder : a condition also called manic depressive illness. It is not a common type of disorder which presents sudden fluctuation of moods.
- Major depression : it is a kind of disorder that occurs several times in life time. Its involvement interferes in day ti day activity of a person disturbing his normal lifestyle.
Following are the reason which causes depression
- Over exposure to emotional stress
- Hormonal changes
- Work stress and over load of work
- Disturbance in biochemistry of brain
- Hereditary factor may also cause depression
- Vitamin and mineral deficiency may also lead to depressive condition.
- Environmental conditions may be another cause of depression.
- Anxiety also causes depression
- whenever you fell depressive just add some rose petals in boiling water and add some sugar to it also
- A glass full of warm milk sweetened by honey when taken with an apple relives from depression.
- Two cardamom are added to a cup full of boiling water with sugar is a very effective method that relieves from depression.
- Neutral immersion bath everyday for and hour has been very effective.
- Drinking of rose water diluted in water is a good remedy t keep away from depression.
- One should take a balanced diet as it also helps in maintaining mental calm.
- One must perform yogic exercises like hala asana, paschimuttan asana, sarvang asana, shava asana, shalabh asana, vakra asana and bhujang asana to keep physically and mentally fit.
- Deep breathing is also advised and doing pranayam is also very useful.
- Taking orange juice in morning is very helpful in relieving from mental strain
- Intake of chamomile in one cup of water (boiled) is also very helpful..
- Take tulsi (holy basil) and two time’s sage. Now prepare herbal tea by using it.
- Chewing 5 to 7 over night soaked almonds with its cover removed is very effective in relieving from depression.
Natural Remedies for Depression
** Free Shipping Worldwide! **