Our hair originates from pores present in the skin known as hair follicles. Hair is the out-growth from the hair follicle supported by the sebaceous gland also present in the hair follicle. Papilla produces hairs which is a part of hair follicle. Hair is a keratinous material which belongs to a category of a protein. Hairs are the reflection of your health i.e. good hairs indicate good health and vice versa. There are three categories of hairs these are:
as the name suggest that the texture of hairs is dry. The overall looks of the hairs are dull and becomes very much unmanageable after shampooing. The ends are generally splitted. These kinds of hairs need extra care and proper nourishment. These hairs become thin, rough and fragile if proper care is not done.
- a table spoon of gram flour is added to coconut milk and is applied on the scalp and gently massaged. After wards rinse off the paste. This method is to be performed once a week.
- a table spoon of castor oil is mixed with the glycerin and a cider vinegar. To this mixture add a baby shampoo or a mild herbal shampoo. Apply this on the scalp and massage gently before rinsing it off after half an hour.
- Gentle massage of olive oil or almond oil is very effective way to support dry hairs.
- Lavender oil is mixed with the coconut oil and is heated for few seconds. Massage this on scalp at bed time and leave it over night. Next morning rinse it off. This method is to be performed twice a week.
- A rich zinc diet should be consumed in food to ensure good and shiny hairs.
These occur due to the excess secretions of the oil from the oil glands present in the hair follicle. These are of sticky in appearance. These are very much susceptible to outer environmental conditions like dirt and dust. These need to be carefully managed and should be washed two to three times in a week.
- Wash the hairs regularly with baby shampoo or mild herbal shampoo to keep your hairs look good.
- application astringent on the scalp helps in protecting the hairs from being having a sticky looks
- Rinsing of hairs with aloe vera gel mixed with the fresh lime juice is a good remedy.
- Apply carrot puree for about 15 minutes to half an hour and then rinse of the hairs.
- Application of curd half and before rinsing hairs is also a great remedy.
- Mint is boiled in water for about 2o minutes. Strain the mixture and the residue is mixed with the herbal shampoo and is used in washing the hairs.
These as the name suggest can easily be managed and don’t require much effort to care. We just need to maintain this hair texture by regulating a good diet and a good care of them.
- Cucumber puree when applied on the hairs for 15 minutes provides natural shine and makes them healthier.
- Regular washing of hairs with white vinegar helps in maintenance of normal hairs.
- Consumption of a glass full of mixture of lettuce and spinach juice is very much recommended in normal hairs.
- Applying overnight soaked fenugreek seed on hairs and leave it for one hour. Rinse of the hairs and then shampoo them with mild shampoo.
Home-made Hair Solutions:
- Rum shampoo: two table spoon of linseed oil when mixed with the egg yolks and two table spoon of rum, care fully apply this mixture on the scalp to get new rejuvenated hairs.
- Egg shampoo: two egg yolks in a glass of hot water. Soak your hairs in the solution and massage it on the scalp and then rinse off it with warm water.
- Hair revitalize: put half pound of dried powder of reetha, shikakai and amla in about one liter of water. Remain it soaked for few hours and then boil the mixture and on cooling use it as a shampoo.
- Conditioner: 2 table spoon of castor oil is mixed one table spoon of vinegar and one tea spoon of glycerin with one yellow of an egg. Cares fully mix all the mixture and apply it on the scalp. Rinse it off after half an hour.