Home Remedies for Stress, Fatigue, and General Health
On many occasions, we go through difficult situations that can lead to stress. No one is spared actually; people of all ages can suffer from stress. For children, it could be exam pressure or peer pressure, whereas for adults it could be work pressure or relationship issues. Older people might have stress due to medical reasons.
Stress can manifest itself physically too. Some of the common symptoms of stress are headache, chest pains, body pains, upset stomach, frequent urination and difficulty in sleeping. Due to stress, we feel fatigued, which can affect our daily life and lead to depression. It is observed that females suffer from fatigue more than males.
There are several natural home remedies that we can use to take care of our stress. Here we shall talk about some such remedies for stress, fatigue, and for maintaining general health.
Home Remedies for Stress:
- Slow and Deep B out of hand. In stressful situations, we could control stress by taking slow and deep breathe. This way more oxygen will enter our body and induce a calming effect. We should close our eyes and start deep breathing for about 20-30 minutes. This will give us some time to see things in a better way. This is the best home remedy to relax body and mind.
- Massage: To reduce the stress levels, we could also try body massages. A good massage can open the blocked energy sources. A warm oil massage on hands, feet, head and shoulders is a must in stressful situations. Having a warm water bath post such massages works like a bonus.
- Chamomile Tea: Chamomile is an herb which is very effective in reducing stress. It makes the nervous system relaxed. It has a calming and soothing effect. It has no side effects on our body and hence we can have about four cups of chamomile tea in a day.
- Epsom Salt: It is high in magnesium and hence increases the mood-enhancing serotonin in the brain. It reduces stress and promotes relaxation. We can add one cup Epsom salt and any essential oil in our bathwater. Let the salt dissolves in the water completely and then can soak our body in it for about half an hour. Weekly twice or thrice we can have such baths.
Home Remedies for Fatigue
- Bananas: Bananas are rich in potassium, vitamin B, vitamin C, omega-3 fatty acids, fiber and carbohydrates. It helps in beating tiredness, dehydration and fatigue. It also boosts the energy levels instantly. Bananas are really good for people of all age group. Banana smoothies can be given to children as well as elders in the family.
- Pumpkin Seeds: These seeds are packed with several vitamins and minerals. They work like magic in treating fatigue. All the nutrients present in the pumpkin seeds are highly effective in increasing the immunity levels.
Benefits of Divya Ashwagandha Churna
The Divya Ashwagandha Churna is a natural product for the treatment of stress and related issues. This product is completely herbal and has no side-effects. Here we see some of its benefits.
- It reduces body weakness.
- It improves memory and is very useful for treating depression.
- It boosts immunity and hence increases the body energy levels.
- It nourishes brain cells and reduces stress and fatigue.
- It increases brain power and hence very good for children with weak memory.