Allergies Home Remedies
Many people have allergies of some thing or the other. There are many among such people who find it hard to know the exact cause of their allergies. Allergy can be of anything like dust, smoke, some soap, some oils, some medicines, some vegetables and some kind of fruits, etc. There are various home remedies for allergies that can help in any kind of allergies. Seasonal allergies mostly occur during winter or summer or when the climate changes from one to other season. Chronic allergies are those allergies, which are caused due to some allergen, and it doesn't depend on weather.
There are various symptoms of allergies, which again depend upon the reason for allergy and the seriousness of the allergy. Here are few symptoms of allergies that are listed in increasing order of the seriousness of the allergy.
- Nasal blocking
- Skin rashes
- Difficulty in breathing
- Itchiness of the eyes
- Abdominal pains
There are medications available for treating the allergies but it is better to try home remedies for allergies first and see if they are working on your allergies or not. Home remedies don't have any side effects and help getting cure fast.
Home remedies for Allergies:
- If you have allergy to dust, then the first thing you should do is keep your house and surrounding clean. As much as possible keep the house dust free. Whenever you go out of the house wear a mask covering your mouth and nose. This will also prevent the dust from entering your body. You can buy a humidifier, so as to keep the humidity levels in check. Avoid sitting in rooms, where there is no proper ventilation. You can hire a maid to do the cleaning work, as while cleaning the house lot of dust may enter your body.
- Taking vitamin E supplements of about 400 mg dosage daily till six weeks will also act as a good support in preventing the allergies.
- Add castor oil to one cup of water and drink it on an empty stomach. This is also very effective in preventing the allergy.
- In any fruit juice or vegetable juice of your liking add few drops of castor oil and drink it.
- For a month, take 100 mg of vitamin B5 on a daily a basis. This will give you quick relief from the allergy you are suffering from.
- Add plenty of garlic while preparing your food, as garlic gives instant relief form allergies of any kind. You can also fry two to three garlic cloves in butter and eat it for getting relief from allergies.
- Taking one glass of limejuice by adding one teaspoon of honey into it is very effective way of curing allergies of all kinds. You can drink this limejuice with honey on a daily basis for about a month for getting complete relief form allergies.
- Ginger is also very effective in treating the allergies. Cut few ginger pieces and add them into one glass of warm water and add honey into this. Drink this mixture and bite the ginger pieces for speedy relief form allergies.
- Take ½ tea spoon of turmeric powder. Add about 2 table spoon to it and add 1 glass (200 ml) of milk to it. Boil the mixture until it reduces to half. Consume it every night fresh.
- Apply saffron juice on the affected area for best results to cure allergies