Anorexia Home Remedies
Due to some kind of brain injury or psychological reasons or due to emotional reasons a person may loose his or her memory, this condition is called as Anorexia. In Anorexia patient could get partial or complete memory loss. There are different kinds of Anorexia depending upon the reasons for getting the Anorexia. The patient with Anorexia start forgetting names and words and one day forget their own identities. This generally happens in old age.
Home remedies for Anorexia:
In medical science there are various tests that are conducted on the patients of Anorexia in order to check how much of their brain is damaged. In case they don't have any brain injury and the Anorexia is caused due to some emotional reasons then there are various psychotherapy methods that help such patients in leading a normal life. There are many home remedies for Anorexia , which are helpful in improving the memory.
- Eating walnuts has many benefits and one of them is sharp memory for those who eat them. Make a point to eat about twenty grams of walnuts on a daily basis for having the sharp memory.
- Apple is a rich source of various vitamins and minerals and it is very good in the treatment of Anorexia. For the treatment of Anorexia you should eat apple and then have one cup of milk with few drops f honey added in it.
- To make your brain strong enough so that the emotional ups and downs don't have any effect on brain, eat lots of almonds . You can keep the almonds overnight soaked in water and next day morning eat them after removing their red coating. You can also make a paste of these almonds and mix butter and sandalwood in it. Use this mixture as an inhaler. This will make your brain cells very active.
- Early in the morning on an empty stomach take a mixture prepared by mixing fine paste of five black pepper and honey together.
- The herb sage is also effective in reducing the chances of getting Anorexia. If you will prepare a tea form the sage leaves and drink it on a daily basis, then your concentration will also improve. This is one of the very effective home remedies for Anorexia .
- Include lots of fruits in your diet, mainly fruits like oranges, grapes, figs, raisins, etc. These fruits will provide the tonic required for the brain to function well.
- You can prepare a tea from rosemary leaves and drink it twice in a day for improving your memory.
- Wash the basil leaves and eat them for getting good memory. You can eat basil leaves early in the morning and then again in the evening.
- Yoga and meditation are also very helpful ways with which you can make your mind more alert and make your memory sharp.
- Avoid drinking too much coffee, alcohol and soft drinks as they have adverse effect on health and your mind too. Avoid processed foods and as much as you can eat home cook food.
Read more on Herbal Supplements for Memory Enhancement