Arteriosclerosis Home Remedies
The hardening of the large and medium size of the arteries is called as arteriosclerosis. When the blood vessels get accumulated with large amount of calcium or lime, the arteries gets thickened. This makes the arteries to narrow down and thus affect the regular flow of the blood. Heart, legs, kidneys, abdomen and aorta are few of the common places where the blood vessels get thickened.
The accumulation of excess of calcium or lime happens due to the wrong eating habits. Smoking, diabetes, malaria, high blood pressure and rheumatism are some of the other causes behind getting arteriosclerosis. There are certain home remedies for arteriosclerosis , which have proved beneficial for many people by removing the accumulated calcium from the blood vessels.
Home remedies for Arteriosclerosis:
- Your diet is responsible for the excess level of calcium getting accumulated in the blood vessels. Hence taking a proper diet is the simple and logical solution. Whole grains, seeds, fruits and vegetables all should be included in your diet. You should eat several small meals in a day. Avoid animal fats, ghee, cream, butter, tea, coffee, processed food, pickles and red meat in your diet. Cook your food in either olive oil or sunflower oil.
- Smoking is also not good and you should avoid smoking . Smoking causes hypertension, which is one of the main reasons behind getting choked blood vessels.
- Go for a liquid diet . You can have fruit juices and water only. Lemon juice, grapes juice and pineapple juice are very good for health. If you can then take only liquids for three to four days and then start eating your regular food.
- One of the best of the home remedies for arteriosclerosis is eating lots of garlic and onions . Make onions and garlic part of your daily meals.
- Vitamin C is also very good for the treatment of arteriosclerosis. Orange juice and lemon juice are very good source of vitamin C. These juices will produce bile acid from cholesterol and thus prevent arteries from narrowing down.
- Parsley is also good when it comes to treating the choked blood vessels. Include parsley in your diet for fast relief from arteriosclerosis.
- Beetroot juice is also effective in removing the accumulated calcium form the blood vessels.
- Take a glass of water and add one teaspoon of lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey. Drink this solution for treating arteriosclerosis. Honey is very effective in reducing the cholesterol levels of the body.
- Carrot juice and spinach juice also reduces the accumulated calcium form the blocked arteries and cures arteriosclerosis.
- Start daily exercising as it will keep you fit and will also help in reducing the stress levels of the body.
- Eating apples also has several benefits and one of them is to cure arteriosclerosis.
- After you cross the age of thirty, make it a point to go for regular health checkups.
- Stay away form alcohol and lead a healthy life with eating all right kind of food.
Read about Benefits of Ashwagadha herbs