Bedwetting Home Remedies
Bedwetting is the most common problem in kids below the age of five. But it is not necessary, as there are some examples where even a ten-year-old kid has the problem of bedwetting. For some it is a genetically inherited thing and for some there is no valid reason. The urine holds capacity of the kidneys of the kids is not developed fully in such young age. Due to this they find it difficult to hold their urine for longer time.
Many times kids see some dreams that make them scared due to which they urinate in their bed. You should watch your kid's bedwetting patterns carefully so as to know the exact cause of bedwetting.
Home Remedies For Bedwetting:
There are things that you can do at hoe so as to remove the bedwetting habit of your child. You will need to be patient, as some of these remedies will take longer duration to correct the bedwetting habits of your child. Here is the list of home remedies for bedwetting .
- Take your kid in the bathroom before taking them to bed. Just throw water on their legs and they will urinate. This way you will be sure that their urinary bladder is empty when they are going to bed.
- Make your kids drink less water before three to four hours of going to bed. During daytime give them enough water, so that their bladder knows the correct way of functioning.
- Avoid giving soft drinks and tea to your children. As these things will make them go to urinate more often than needed.
- Once you know that your kid is regular in wetting the bed, then make it a daily routine to take your kid to bathroom once again in the night.
- There is no need to scold your child if they wet their bed. But don't forget to praise them when they don't make their bed wet. This is one of the very effective of the home remedies for bedwetting .
- During winter season take care to put your child enough arm clothes so that they remain warm and urinate less.
- For kids of younger age group putting a diaper will solve the problem of bedwetting. Remember bedwetting is the temporary thing and it will automatically vanish with time.
- Sometimes the reason behind bedwetting can be serious too. Hence it is better to consult your doctor and take his help.
- Kids too get stress and it may be also one of the reasons behind they making their bed wet. For this reason try to figure out why your kid is looking sad. Try to give kids your love and support to learn basic lessons of life.
- In case you are more worried about your mattress getting dirty, then you can use some waterproof cover over the mattress and protect it from getting dirty.
- Kids sometime fear the dark and avoid going to the bathroom. For this reason make sure that you keep the nightlight on in your kid's room.
Read about Brahmi Supplements