Body Rash Home Remedies
Below are some very effective home remedies that will help in evading body rash.
- Olive oil application – Olive oil, as we all know is gentle to our skin and is rich in Vitamin E. Application of olive oil on the body rash helps in bringing relief to the rash itch and burning sensation
- Aloe vera gel – Aloe vera is considered as one of the best herb to treat all kinds of skin problems. Being soothing in natures it helps in resolving the skin issues very easily. More over being rich in Vitamin E, it is again a blessing for skin. In case of body rash, apply the aloe vera gel on the skin affected by rash regularly. In few days you won’t be able to trace the rash on the body.
- Baking powder use – using baking powder to cure body rash is another good home remedy. As baking powder is alkaline in nature, it helps in evading the acidic nature of the rash thus helping in reducing the burning sensation. It is also helpful in reducing any infection on the rash.
- Oat meal bath – oatmeal bath is considered to be the best of all the home remedies for body rash. It helps in relieving from inflammation and redness on the rash. It also helps in reducing the burning sensation on the rash. Pour a bowel full of raw oats in the bath water. Soak it for some time and then take a bath with this water. This is one of the effective home remedy for body rash.
- Chamomile tea – Chamomile tea is again very helpful in reducing the agony of the rash. Wash off the area affected with the chamomile tea to attain the best effect.
- Poultice of herbs – Poultice made out of herbs like dandelion, dock root and chaparral are helpful in evading the body rash problem. This poultice helps in reducing the pain, inflammation and burning on the rash also helps in removing the scar from it.
- Comfrey tea – This is another good remedy to treat body rash. Soak a cloth with in comfrey tea and calcium water and then apply it on the rash past. This is considered to be one of the very effective home remedy for body rash.
Home Remedy continued :