Boils Home Remedies
A boil is also a kind of skin infection in which the hair follicles of skin get hurt and results into boils. Boils appear on skin in the form of swellings on the skin. This swelling are filled with pus and have a red ring around them. The boils are highly irritating and the person suffering with finds it difficult to control the itching of the boils. Many times person suffering form boils also gets fever. With time the swellings burst and pus comes out.
Home remedies for Boils:
- Bitter Gourd - Prepare a juice of bitter gourd and add one teaspoon of limejuice in it. Everyday start your day by drinking this juice on an empty stomach. This remedy is very useful in case you have got boils, which are filled with blood.
- Garlic - To remove the pus form the boil and make the swelling burst fast, you can apply garlic juice over the boils. Garlic juice is very effective in making the boils ripe fast. This is one of the very effective home remedies for boils .
- Onion - Onion juice should be applied on the boils for getting the same result as you get by applying the garlic juice. This means onion juice is also very effective in giving a speedy recovery form boils.
- Onion and garlic - Both onion and garlic are very useful in the treatment of boils. You can mix onion juice and garlic juice in equal amounts and apply it over the boils.
- Betel Leaves and castor oil - Take a betel leaf and boil it in warm water till it becomes soft. Then put castor oil over this leaf and keep it over the area affected with boils. Keep for about and hour or two and then replace it with another betel leaf dipped in castor oil. This is also one of the very effective home remedies for boils .
- Milk cream and vinegar - Take one teaspoon of milk and one teaspoon of vinegar and add pinch of turmeric into it. Apply this mixture over the boils for making the boils get ripe fast.
- Cumin Seeds - Make paste form cumin seeds and apply on the boils.
- Parsley - Put one cup of water for boiling and add parsley into this water. Allow it to get soft and then pack it in a muslin cloth. After this place this muslin clothe over the boils and keep it there for some time say about half an hour. Repeat this procedure for few times to get relief from boils.
- Turmeric Powder- Apply turmeric powder over the boils. You can also prepare fresh paste of turmeric from the roots of turmeric by adding water into it.
- Margosa Leaves - Boil some leaves of Margosa in about half liter water and prepare a decoction form this. Either apply it on the boils directly or drink it one teaspoon everyday.
- Honey - Applying honey on the boils is also effective way of treating the boils.
- Fenugreek - Boil fenugreek seeds in water for about 15 minutes. Apply this on the boils and keep it for some time and then wash it off.