Canker Sores Home Remedies
Canker sores or which are known as ulcers are caused due to eating spicy and acidic food. In case we bite out tongue or cheek accidentally while chewing our food, this also gives us canker sores. These sores are not contagious and are not that serious also. For the fist three to four days after the canker sore arises the pain remains and then slowly it subsides. The sores completely vanishes form the mouth after about ten days. The pain caused due to canker sores can be reduced with the help home remedies for canker sores .
Home remedies for Canker Sores:
- Avoid oranges, lemons and all other sour fruits, as they will increase the pain.
- Eating garlic cloves will also be highly beneficial if you have canker sores.
- Eating yogurt is also helpful to reduce the pain caused by canker sores. For this purpose include one bowl of yogurt in your food. Make it a daily routine even after the canker sores vanishes.
- Add warm water into apple cider vinegar and use this mixture as a mouthwash. This will prevent the further damage to the mouth due to canker sores.
- Make paste of fenugreek seeds and add some warm water to it. Use this as a mouthwash.
- Coconut milk is also very effective in healing the canker sores. For this gargle with coconut milk twice in a day or after every meal. This is one of the simplest but effective home remedies for canker sores .
- Aloe Vera juice is also effective in curing the canker sores and can be used as a mouthwash.
- To make the canker sores vanish fast apply some alum over it two times in a day.
- Add one teaspoon of baking soda in warm water and use this to gargle your mouth after every eating.
- Directly applying baking soda over the canker sores is also very effective method of healing the canker sores.
- Grapefruit juice is also very effective in the treatment of canker sores. For this purpose add few drops of this juice in one cup of water and gargle your mouth.
- Hydrogen peroxide can be added into water and this solution can be used as mouthwash. This will prevent any infection to happen.
- Wash your mouth with plum juice for getting relief from the pain caused by canker sores.
- Applying raw onion juice will heal the canker sores fast.
- Baking soda and salt mixed in one glass of water makes very effective mouthwash for curing canker sores.
- Eat lots of papaya to heal the sores fast.
- You can also eat papaya leaves, as the extract of these leaves is effective medicine for canker sores.
- Salt water is also very effective gargling solution for getting relief form the pain of canker sores.
- Apply tea tree oil over the canker sores for healing them fast.
- Apply some honey over the canker sores, as honey is a natural healer for all types of sores.