Cataracts Home Remedies
In Cataract the lens of the eyes appears white and the person suffering from it cannot see properly. This is one of the very common problems of eyes. The light rays don't fall properly on the lens of the eyes and hence the image formation doesn't happen. In case you have blurred vision then there are chances that you are suffering from cataract. This is the initial stage of this disease. In further stage the person suffering from cataract sees double images or spots.
Home remedies for Cataract:
- Put few drops of honey in your affected eye, as it is very beneficial remedy for cataract.
- Apply the juice of pumpkin flowers on the eyelids and keep for 15 minutes and then wash it off. Do this two times a day.
- Eating carrots has many benefits for good eyesight. Eat one or two carrots daily. Drink lot of carrot juice whenever you can.
- Oranges and grapes are also very beneficial in cataract. Drinking juices of these fruits is one of the very effective home remedies for cataract .
- Garlic is also effective in the treatment of cataract. It also helps to keep the lens of the eyes clean. Garlic is easily available in almost every kitchen. Just increase the intake of garlic and have good eyesight.
- Diet: Eat lots of green vegetables and fruits, as they are very beneficial for eyes. Avoid too much tea, coffee, bread, pickles and potatoes. Oily food, junk food and processed food all are bad for overall health, so avoid them in your diet.
- Avoid alcohol and stay away from smoking.
- Raisins, dates and figs are also good for the treatment of cataract.
- Eat plenty of salads and vegetable soups almost for one meal of the day.
- Take aniseeds two times in the daytime. Early morning after getting up and once again in the evening you can take aniseeds.
- The one more very effective of the home remedies for cataract is to make a magic powder at home with almonds , pepper and sugar candy. This mixture should be then taken twice in a day for getting the cure from cataract.
- Spinach is also very useful vegetable and it prevents cataract from occurring. Include this vegetable in your menu more than often.
- Make a cocktail from carrot juice and parsley juice and drink it. This is very effective for cataract.
- Put cardamom powder in one glass of warm milk and drink it before going to bed. This drink is very healthy for good eyesight.
- Protect your eyes form sunrays and for this wear sunglass whenever you go out in sun. Also give some proper rest to your eyes by taking proper sleep. Don't overstress your eyes.
- Put your palms over the eyes and apply gentle pressure on the eyes for about thirty seconds. Keep on doing this at least four to five times in a day.
- Yoga is also very beneficial for eyes, as it gives proper rest to the eyes.
Read more on Weak Eyesight