Cirrhosis Home Remedies
Cirrhosis of liver is not a new name for all of us, we all have heard about this somewhere or the other. This is a severe condition of liver and simply means liver not functioning properly. When the cells in the liver get reduced in number, the liver contracts in size and thus digestive system gets affected and overall the person becomes terribly sick. Cirrhosis of liver is caused mainly in those who drink alcohol beyond limit. Also it is commonly seen in patients of Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C.
Home remedies for Cirrhosis:
- Mix 200 ml of spinach juice with 300 ml of carrot juice and drink it everyday without fail. This will be very good remedy for your liver.
- Dry the papaya seeds and grind them in mixture grinder to make their juice by adding some water. Take one tablespoon of this juice and add few drops of limejuice into it. Have this mixture of juices twice in a day for getting relief from the symptoms of cirrhosis.
- Diet should be well thought also. Don't eat any such food, which will put burden on your liver. For this purpose eat light food and reduce the fat intake of your body.
- Eclipta Alba herb is also very useful in the treatment of cirrhosis. Taking the extract of this herb with one teaspoon of honey will be highly beneficial to make your liver strong. Take this combination three times a day for about a month. This herb provides us one of the very effective home remedies for cirrhosis .
- Add glucose powder in a cup of water and have this thrice in a day. Glucose powder will increase the stamina of your body.
- Say no to alcohol and follow this without fail. Remember even one peg can be harmful for your liver.
- Wash the leaves of fig and mash them well with your hands. You can have it with plain water by adding some sugar candy into it or you can have it without adding sugar candy.
- Make sure your food is rich in carbohydrates , as carbohydrates will provide the energy required by your body while fighting with the cirrhosis.
- Eating radish as it is with your meals is one of the very effective home remedies for cirrhosis . You can also make juice from radish leaves and have it on empty stomach.
- Drinking lemon water by adding pinch of salt in it is very effective for giving strength to the body.
- Drinking buttermilk after every meal will help in fast digestion of the food. Thus you will not feel uncomfortable.
- Eat plenty of vegetables and fresh fruits , as these are the things, which are not at all harmful and get digested pretty fast. Avoid junk food, processed food and oil stuff.
- Invest your free time in exercising or Yoga . These are the two things that will give you strong body and strong mind. But if your body doesn't want to do any work, then simply take bed rest.
Read on Liver Care Supplements