Corns Home Remedies
Corns are a common problem associated with many people. Corns occur at the sole of the foot, on the toes and also in between the toes. If the corns appear with swelling and have inflammation then it can be really painful. There are various reasons for getting corns. The main causes are too tight shoes, malformed shoes, the faulty way of walking, extra pressure on the skin, stress and too much friction between the feet and the ground while walking. The corns are generally of white and brown color but also appear gray and yellow depending on the skin color.
Home remedies for Corns:
- Keeping your feet clean is the best way to ensure that no dust and dirt gets accumulated in the corns. If dirt and dust gets accumulated in the corns then the healing of the corns will take more time.
- Applying tea tree oil over the corns is also one of the best ways to ensure the speedy healing of the corns.
- Cut one lemon slice and keep it over the place where corns are there. With a clean cotton cloth tie this lemon slice over the affected area and keep it overnight. Using lemon slices to cover the corns is one of the very effective home remedies for corns .
- The corns become very dry in few days of arising. For keeping the area well moisturized you should apply the white milk that comes out after cutting the green figs . Applying this milky extract of the green figs twice or thrice in a day helps to make the corns soft and reduces the pain caused by them.
- Papaya is also effective in the treatment of corns. Prepare juice of raw papaya and apply it over the affected area three times in a day. This will make the healing procedure fast.
- Foot massage therapy is also effective in the cure of corns. Due to the massage blood circulation becomes regular and the recovery form the corns also speeds up.
- Make pulp of raw potatoes and keep this over the corns and tie t with the help of a bandage. Keep it for about three hours each time and do this at least two times in a day. This pulp is very effective in reducing the pain caused by corns and also helps to heal the corns fast. This is one of the most successful home remedies for corns .
- Avoid wearing tight shoes and socks . If you have already got corns then for time being try to wear something comfortable in your foot.
- Crush a garlic clove and mix drops of vitamin E oil in it. Apply this on the corns and allow it to get absorbed completely. After it gets absorbed in the body, wear a clean cotton sock. Try this remedy before going to bed and remove the sock in the morning after getting up.
- Applying castor oil over the corns affected area is also useful to keep the corns soft. It will also minimize the swelling and reduce the pain.
- Aloe Vera gel is also effective in the treatment of corns. Applying this gel twice or thrice in a day will heal the corns fast.
Herbal Supplements for Skin Problems, Cracks and Burns