Coronary Heart Disease Home Remedies
Everyone knows how important heart is for leading a normal and healthy life. Heart pumps the blood and supplies it to other body parts. The role of coronary arteries is to supply blood to the heart. When these coronary arteries get some fault various conditions like heart attack, angina pectoris can occur and which may even result in death.
Due to the collection fatty substances or cholesterol on the walls of coronary arteries, the arteries narrow in size and this restricts the flow of blood. When clots block these narrow arteries the person suffers a heart attack. Chest pain, shortness of breath, tiredness, cold hands, perspiration and palpitations are common symptoms of various hear diseases caused by coronary arteries. There are certain home remedies for coronary heart disease but make sure you visit your doctor in case you are not getting rest.
Home remedies for Coronary Heart Disease:
- Red meat is not good for your body system avoid eating red meat . Once you cross the age of 40, reduce your non-vegetarian food intake also. Your food should contain plenty of green vegetables and fresh fruits.
- Oily and salted food should be avoided completely. Eat home cooked fresh food instead of bringing packaged food home. Reduce your intake of sugar and refined flour. Rather than how you look worry about what you are eating. Your diet should be well balanced so as to give your body necessary supply of vitamins and minerals.
- Eggs are not bad for heart but avoid eating yolk part of the egg. White of the egg can be included in your meal, as it will not cause any damage to the heart.
- Cook your food in olive oil instead of groundnut or sunflower oil. Olive oil reduces the chances of getting bad cholesterol (LDL) and increases the chances of getting good cholesterol (HDL). This is one of the very effective home remedies for coronary heart disease .
- Reduce your salt intake also and for the same reason avoid eating processed food products, as such products have too much salt.
- Raw garlic is also very beneficial in reducing the cholesterol and correcting the coronary arteries. For this purpose make regular use of garlic in your diet.
- Apples are also good for all kinds of heart diseases.
- Honey works as a toner for the heart and hence take at least one teaspoon of honey on a daily basis.
- Grape fruit and the grapefruit juice both are effective treatment for all heart ailments.
- To control the cholesterol level of the body, have one teaspoon of raw onion juice every morning on an empty stomach.
- Include intake of all such foods, which are rich source of vitamin C and vitamin B complex .
- Regular exercising should be part of your life style. Avoid smoking and stay away form drinking alcohol. Try to reduce your stress level by doing soothing that you really like, for example gardening or swimming.
- Regular medical checkups after 40 will also help you to know what food you should avoid and what you should eat. This way you will be able to control body sugar level, blood pressure level, cholesterol and other such conditions.