Cracked Heels Home Remedies
We all are so engrossed in making our face look pretty by doing various things for our face, like bleach, facial, face packs, face massage, etc., that we neglect the foot care. This is the reason behind getting cracked heels. This is also one sign of our body to indicate that the body is not getting enough water. Cracked heels generally happen in people in later stage of their life. Cracked heels are really painful in case the cuts are deep into the dermis. In case of diabetic patients the cracked heels take longer time to heal. If proper care is taken then the problem of cracked feet will never happen. There are many home remedies for cracked heels , which will help to cure the cracked heels fast.
Home remedies for Cracked Heels:
- Washing your feet will keep the feet clean and also well moisturized. Mostly wash you feet whenever you return home from outside. Before going to bed make sure that you have cleaned your feet properly.
- If you don't wish to spend money on doing pedicure treatment in the beauty salon, then you can do it at home. For this first put your feet in lukewarm water and add some soap into it. This will ensure that the dry skin becomes soft and the dirt gets loosened. After this with the help of a scrubber scrub you feet one after the other or you can also rub a pumic stone over the heels. Dry your feet with the help of towel and apply some foot cream and massage your feet.
- Every night before going to bed, apply some lotion or foot cream over the feet after washing them.
- Trim your nails and keep them in proper shape, as this will not allow any dirt or dust to get stored in the nails.
- During winter problem of cracked heels increase. Hence after washing the feet and applying cream, wear cotton socks and sleep. Inside your home also wear some slippers so as to avoid direct contact of the feet with the cold ground. This is one of the home remedies for cracked heels that are followed by many all over the world.
- If you have wide gaps in your cracked heels, then prepare one healing solution at home by mixing melted paraffin wax and few drops of coconut oil . Put this solution inside the gaps. Within two weeks, these gaps will get vanish and your feet will become smooth and soft.
- You can also put some talcum powder over the cracked heels and then wear shoes, in case most of your day goes out of the home.
- Your footwear also should be proper in size and it should fit you properly. Tight shoes should be avoided, as they will make you uncomfortable and increase cracked heels.
- If your feet are paining then keeping them soaked in warm salt water is also very effective remedy for cracked heels.
- Walking on the green grass in the garden is also effective in the treatment of cracked heels.
Herbal Supplements for Skin Problems, Cracks and Burns