Home Remedies For Ear Infection
Ear infection is also called as ear inflammation. Due to infection to the ear the ear aches starts. Also ear infections can lead to hearing loss, discharge from ears, fever, sore throats, and colds, swelling of the ears and breathing problems. Some can also experience headaches, sleep disorders and high fever. In case the ear infection is on the external art of the ears, then various home remedies for ear infection can treat it easily. But in case the inner levels of ears have got infection, then it is wise to consult the doctor as early as you can.
Home remedies for Ear Infection:
- Onion Juice: Onion juice is very effective in treating the ear infections. For this purpose prepare onion juice and put two to three drops of it in the affected ear.
- Olive Oil: Putting few drops of olive oil in your affected ear will give soothing effect. You can make the oil warm and then allow it to cool for some time. The lukewarm olive oil is the best way of healing the ear infections.
- Mango Leave: Take powder of dry mango leaves and add it to water. Boil this water for some time. Put three to four drops of this solution in your ears. This will reduce the swelling of the ear and also reduce the pain.
- Garlic and Onion: Put some garlic pieces and onion pieces in one woolen cloth and tie this cloth properly. Then make this cloth warm and use it to give hot shakes to your infected ear. You can also do this remedy in other way by putting hot garlic and onion pieces inside the woolen cloth and then give hot shake to your infected ear. One of the very effective home remedies for ear infection is to place warm cloth over the infected ear.
- Garlic and Olive oil: Add some garlic pieces in olive oil and boil them together. After this cools down, put two drops of this oil in your infected ear. This will give you comfort from the earaches too.
- Garlic Juice: Put some fresh garlic juice in your infected ear. You can do this before sleeping in the night. This way the garlic juices will heal the infected ear faster.
- Holy Basil Juice: Prepare juice form fresh leaves of holy basil and put few drops of this juice in your infected ear.
- Diet: Your diet should be simple with less spicy food on your plate. Avoid eating oily and salty food. Milk, sweets and cold drinks should be completely avoided too. Smoking and drinking alcohol should be out of your to do list. Eating lots of vegetables and fruits is the best way to cure the ear infections fast.
- Use Ear Buds: Clean your ear and the surrounding part with the help of an ear bud, as ear buds wont hurt your ears.
- Take care that water doesn't enter your ears. If it does, then with the help of a cloth make the ear dry. You can also cover your ears while swimming to ensure that water doesn’t enter in your ears.
Read about Homeopathy Ear Drops