Home Remedies For Female Infertility
Due to female infertility problem, many women have problems in becoming a mother. No doubt there are various surgical and medicinal methods that cure female infertility but there is some home remedies for female infertility that also help to a great extent. Home remedies for female infertility have a huge success rate too. Being natural remedies these are very safe to try out and have no side effects on the body of the user.
Home remedies for Female Infertility:
- Jamun Leaves: To deal with the female infertility problem, you can eat jamun leaves. Add some honey in case you don’t like the taste of jamun leaves.
- Root of Banyan Tree: Roots of banyan tree are highly effective in curing the female infertility problem. Collect these roots and dry them I sun for few days. Then grind them and make fine powder from them. When your menstrual cycles are over after that on the first night have this powder with milk. Make sure that you don’t eat anything immediately after having this. Follow this remedy for about one year. There will be surely some good news waiting for you and all thanks to this simple and easy remedy.
- Winter Cherry: This herb is also useful in the treatment of female infertility. Dry this herb and store it in powder form. After your menstrual cycle gets over start drinking 6 gram of this powder by putting it in one cup of milk. Do this for about one week and then again stop. Next month again follow the same procedure.
- Crud and Cheese: Include cheese and curd in your daily meal, as these two are effective in increasing the chances of fertility in women.
- Egg Plant: Eggplant is effective in the treatment of female infertility. Cook this eggplant and have it with buttermilk. Try this remedy for about two months, as it will definitely help to cure female infertility problems.
- Yoga: Join some yoga class, as some of the postures of Yoga really help in curing female infertility. It is better to do these postures under the guidance of experienced teacher.
- Vitamin C and Vitamin E: both these vitamins are very effective in increasing the chances of fertility in women. Apart from this zinc is also effective in cure of female infertility. 1000mg of vitamin C and 30 mg of zinc should be consumed on a daily basis.
- Diet: You must eat lots of green vegetables, fresh fruits, nuts, seeds, grains, milk, honey, curd, cheese, sprouts, beans, etc. All these things are needed for having a healthy body.
- Avoid: You should not drink coffee, tea, spicy and fatty food, white flour, fried foods and soft drinks. Also stay away from smoking and drinking alcohol. You should not consume any drugs like heroin and marijuana etc.
- Stay happy: female infertility is also caused due to stress, tension, fear and anxiety. So try to remain happy. If you have free time, then do something that gives you immense pleasure. Be nice to your partner and try to do what your partner likes.