Home Remedies For Flatulence
Everybody in this world have experience this condition one or the other time of life. Flatulence can be described as sudden escape of gases from the anus that may be accompanied with some sound or not. It can also be foul smelling or not. If taken in other senses, it can cause embarrassment to the individual if he farts in public. In general flatulence is a normal condition in which gases escapes through anus or from mouth in the form of burps. But if flatulence becomes excessive, there might be some problem.
Home remedies for controlling flatulence.
- Chew your food properly. Unchewed food is a major cause of flatulence in the body.
- Ginger thin slices immersed in lemon juice are another important home remedy for flatulence. One should consume it regularly in food to get the maximum benefit.
- For instant relief put about half tea spoon of ginger powder in the boiling water. Let it boil for few minutes and then consume it sip by sip to achieve the benefit.
- Peppermint is another wonderful solution. Consume peppermint two to three times a day. It helps in neutralizing the acid in the abdomen thus helps in relieving from gas formation.
- Drinking water in between the meals should be strictly avoided. Secondly maintain a gap of 30 minutes before and after consuming food before you consume water.
- Another good home remedy for flatulence is consuming table spoon of brandy before going to bed.
- Mixture of peppermint, anise tea, caraway seeds and spearmint tea is a wonderful and effective home remedy for getting rid of flatulence.
- Prepare a mixture consisting of cardamom, pepper and dry ginger powders. Consume half tea spoon of this powder with warm water. This is to be consumed after every meal.
- 1 tea spoon of honey and a drop of dill oil is another wonderful remedy for your flatulence problem.
- Yogurt should be consumed on the daily bases as it helps in improving the internal good bacterium flora in the intestines.
- Coriander seeds are very effective in treating problems like flatulence, hiccups, bloating, indigestion etc.
- Applying a pinch of garlic paste on umbilicus is also helpful in evacuation of gases from the abdomen.
- Turmeric should be frequently used in cooking as it helps in improving digestion and evades flatulence. It is another wonderful home remedy for flatulence.
- Consuming juices of citrus fruits (vitamin C) like oranges etc also helps in improving digestion.