Home Remedies for Freckles
Freckles appear on the exposed skin and they are small colored spots of melanin. If anyone in your family has them, then there are chances that you will also surely have them, as these are genetic. This spots are caused due to the over exposure of uncovered skin to sunlight. This spots are harmless bit still they look bad. There are medical ways to remove these spots but they are painful and expensive. Hence more people worldwide try home remedies for freckles, as they are very effective in reducing these spots.
Home remedies for Freckles:
- Prepare lemon juice and add some sugar into it. Apply this water on the affected area and wash it off after 15 minutes.
- Add orange juice, parsley juice and lemon juice and mix them well. Applying this mixture of juices over the affected skin part will show good results in less time.
- One of the very effective of all the home remedies for freckles involves lemon juice. Directly applying lemon juice on the affected skin will fade the freckles, so that they will not be visible.
- Before going to bed, apply castor oil on the freckles and wash it off the next day morning. You can also apply vitamin E oil instead of castor oil.
- You can also apply some oatmeal mixed with vinegar on the freckles and remove it after 20 minutes.
- Washing the freckles with sour milk will peel the skin and thus help in reducing the dryness of the skin.
- You can prepare packs to apply on freckles from vegetables and fruits and apply them on the freckles to reduce the visibility of freckles. The juices of cucumber, apricots and strawberries are very effective packs for treating freckles.
- To treat the freckles on the face, apply the mixture of wheat germ and warm honey. Apply it to your face and wash it off after fifteen minutes. You should first wash it with warm water and then wash it again with cold water. One of the very effective of all the home remedies for freckles.
- The mixture of yellow mustard and milk should be applied to face and kept overnight, as this reduces the freckles fast.
- Cut one slice of onion and rub it over the freckles. Do this two times in a day for better effect in treating the freckles. Applying buttermilk over the freckles is also one of the effective treatments for freckles.
- Your diet should include lots of vegetables and fruits. These things ensure that you have glowing skin. Sesame seeds and turmeric powder should be mixed in equal amounts and made into paste. Applying this paste will give cure from freckles.
- Whenever you go out in sun, make sure that you apply sunscreen lotion to protect your skin form UV rays.
- Don’t try any chemicals over the freckles, as this will make the situation worst. For this use only natural beauty products.
- During winter the freckles appear to be gone but it is not the case, as they might reappear in summer. So don’t stop using these home remedies even if you can’t see freckles at their usual places.