Home Remedies For Gall Bladder
The gall bladder appears like a pear and is situated behind liver. The main work of gall bladder is to store the bile secreted by liver. This bile is very important in digesting the fatty food. So whenever body needs to digest fatty food, this bile is supplied to the intestine from the gall bladder. Thus in short the bile bladder plays an indirect role in digestion system of our body.
But when some trouble happens in gall bladder then everything goes wrong in our body. The main problem that arises in gall bladder is that of gallstones. These stones are caused due to increased levels of cholesterol. Many people have these gallstones but remain unaware about it till the time some major problem occurs. When these gallstones come out of the gall bladder and get stuck in the tube that connects the liver and the intestine, then the person suffers form immense pans in the right side of the abdominal.
The risk of having gall bladder problems is more in older people, diabetic patients, overweight people, and pregnant ladies and also in those who live a sedentary lifestyle. There are home remedies for gall bladder that are very effective in reducing the size of gallstones and also in removing the gallstones.
Home remedies for Gall Bladder:
- Pear Juice: To clean the gall bladder, you should eat lots of pears, as they are very good cleansers. It is also effective if you will drink pear in juice form. This will also give relief form the abdominal pain.
- Beet Juice: Add 100 ml beet juice, 100 ml cucumber juice and 100 ml carrot juice and drink it almost everyday. This combined effect of all these juice has proved beneficial in the treatment of gall bladder.
- Olive Oil and Sunflower Oil: If you have gallstone problem, then you should take about 30 ml of either olive oil or sunflower oil in the morning after getting up. After this have one glass of grapefruit juice or lemon juice. Follow this remedy for about a week. This is one of the very effective home remedies for gall bladder.
- Dandelion Juice: Taking juice of dandelion everyday twice will remove the gallstones and make the gall bladder normal as before.
- Chicory Plant: The flowers, roots and even the seeds of chicory are useful in the treatment of gall bladder. You can prepare decoction out of the flowers, seeds and roots of chicory and take it thrice in a day.
- Diet: If you have abdominal pain then it is better if you will fast for three to four days. You should only drink water during your fast days. Then slowly from the fifth day onwards you can start drinking various fruit juices and vegetable juices. Cottage cheese, yogurt and olive oil are also good for treating gall bladder; include them in your diet. Avoid smoking, alcohol, tea, coffee, white sugar and fried and salty food products. Instead of eating two big meals, start eating four to five small meals.