Home Remedies For Genital Warts
Human Pappiloma Virus that is HPV is responsible for causing genital warts. From the name it is pretty much clear that they occur in genital areas like, penile, rectum, scrotum, vagina, vulva, cervix and anus. Like other warts, genital warts can either be flat or appear like cauliflower shape. This is very common condition in those who have multiple partners and don’t practice safe sex. This generally occurs in young people who are in their early 20s. It is quite embarrassing to ask over the counter medicines and hence many youngsters prefer home remedies for genital warts.
Home remedies for Genital Warts:
- With the help of a cotton ball, apply apple cider vinegar over the genital warts.
- To get fast relief from the genital warts, apply the milky juice that comes out form figs over the genital warts.
- The juice of onion is also very effective in removing the genital warts. You can apply onion juice over the genital warts to get relief form the itching of the warts too.
- Put chopped garlic pieces on the genital wart and cover it with bandage. Do this remedy repeatedly to remove the warts.
- One more of the very effective home remedies for genital warts are to apply fresh aloe Vera juice over the warts.
- Eating fruits like papaya, pineapple and figs is very important in dissolving the warts. You can also eat banana peel, as it will help in reducing the warts fast.
- Eggs, onion and garlic and all the citrus fruits are also very effective in treating the genital warts.
- Applying vitamin E oil is also effective in dissolving the genital warts.
- One more very effective method to remove genital warts is to apply vitamin E oil, then to place some chopped garlic pieces over the warts and cover the area with bandage. Remove this bandage after a week and you will be surprised to see the fallen wart.
- Your diet should be rich in folic acid, as this will help in removing the wart.
- Cut onion in slices and put some salt in it. Keep this overnight and then apply the onion juices over the genital warts.
- Fruits like mangoes, tomatoes are also effective the treatment of genital warts. Include leafy vegetables in your diet and avoid oily and salty stuff. One of the most effective home remedies for genital warts
- Don’t try to cut or pull the genital warts, as it will make the situation worse.
- Taking oatmeal bath is also very effective in the treatment of genital warts. For this add one cup of oatmeal in your bathing water and sit in this water so that this water touches the genital wart.
- Practice safe sex and try to be loyal to your partner. Don’t indulge in any sexual activity with unknown partner. Use condoms while having sex, as it will prevent you from sexually transmitted diseases.
- Maintain the hygiene of genital area. Clean the area with lukewarm water and wear soft cotton undergarments. Wash your undergarments with mild detergent.