Home Remedies For Hangover
The best home remedy for curing hangover will be to stop drinking alcohol. But for all those alcohol lovers this is just too much. Hence take care of how much alcohol you should drink I order to not get a hangover. This is one thing that each person will have to find out individually; as for different people the amount of alcohol that results in hangover is different. Bu
But in case you want to know the remedies for hangover then be relaxed, as there are many home remedies for hangover.
Home remedies for hangover:
- Many people think that if they will drink one more shot of alcohol in the morning the hangover will go, but it is completely wrong. Hence stay away from drinking more alcohol.
- No, that one-cup of coffee will not give you any relief from hangover. If you take coffee to remove your hangover, you may have to suffer form dehydration.
- Drinking fruit juices that are rich source of vitamin C will surely help in curing hangover. One of the most effective home remedies for hangover.
- If you are troubles with strong headache then apply some ice over the head, this will give instant relief from the headache.
- Drink plenty of water to keep yourself well hydrated. This will give relief from hangover too.
- Chamomile tea or peppermint tea both are effective in giving relief from hangover and its symptoms. Among other home remedies for hangover, this one is more effective and gives fast relief from hangover.
- Avoid drinking alcohol on an empty stomach, as this surely leads to hangover. First eat some food and then start drinking. In between the drinks also keep on munching on some snacks.
- To prevent hangover from happening, stay in your limits while drinking alcohol. Don't drink under social pressure.
- Red wine, rum and bourbon are dark in color and drinking them has more risk involved of getting a hangover.
- Before going to bed, drink plenty of water. This way you will be saved from getting the hangover.
- Hangover causes the body loose potassium and thus makes you dehydrated and gives you strong headache. Hence eating bananas will supply the required potassium to your body and thus help in reducing the hangover.
- If you have nausea and are also suffering form vomiting, then chew on some ginger slices. Add ginger slices to four cup of boiling water and boil it further for ten minutes. Add orange juice, lemon juice in equal proportion in to this solution and add honey for taste. Drinking this will take care of hangover.
- If you are having hangover and want some instant cure for it then it is better to eat something. No matter how worse you are feeling go to your kitchen and eat something. Eating rice or any vegetable soup or just plain toast will make you feel much better. This is sure shot remedy for curing hangover.
- Take one glass of warm water and add one to two teaspoons of lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey into it. Drinking this will give fact sure form hangover.