Home Remedies For Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are found in the kidney and it can happen to anyone. The kidney stones are formed from the substances that are present in the urine. The size of kidney stones can be either as small as a grain of sand or can be as large as a golf ball. The small sized kidney stones come out of the body without causing any pain but the large sized kidney stones create various problems and the affected person don’t have any other option than undergoing a surgery to remove the stones.
The symptoms of kidney stones are pain while urinating, constant need to go to the bathroom, bad smells of urine, vomiting, nausea, chills and sweating. Also in some cases the patients also gets blood while urinating. There are easy home remedies for kidney stones that you can try out so as to get rid from these kidney stones without undergoing any surgery.
Home remedies for Kidney Stones:
- Kidney Beans: Soak some kidney beans in water and keep it overnight. Next day cut these kidney beans and add them into about four liter of water and keep them for boiling. Boil them for about six to eight hours. Then strain this liquid and allow it to cool down. Once again strain it with the help of muslin cloth and drink one glass of this solution. After every two hours drink one glass of this liquid. Remember, as much you will drink this solution that much easily your kidney stones will get destroyed.
- Celery: Regular intake of celery will prevent kidney stones from occurring. If you have got kidney stones, then increase your intake of celery, as it is very effective in removing the kidney stones.
- Holy Basil: Prepare juice form fresh holy basil leaves and take about one teaspoon of this juice by mixing one teaspoon of honey into it. You will need to follow this remedy without fail for about six months to see the desirable results. Many patients of kidney stones have got relief from kidney stones using this remedy.
- Apple: Apples are very useful for healthy life and same is the case when t comes to deal with kidney stones. Regular apple eaters have less chances of getting kidney stones. Start eating apples on a daily basis, as it will cure your kidney stones very effectively.
- Pomegranate: Eating pomegranate is also very effective in the treatment of kidney stones. Add paste of one teaspoon of pomegranate seeds into gram soup and drink it. This is one of the very effective home remedies for kidney stones. To prepare the gram soup first roast the gram flour and then use it to make soup.
- Grapes: Eating grapes and drinking grape juice both are equally effective in the treatment of kidney stones.
- Watermelon: Watermelon has rich water content and hence is very effective in diluting the kidney stones, so that they can pass through the urine without causing any pain.
- Diet: Say no to smoking and drinking alcohol, as this will add to the trouble of kidney stones. Drink plenty of water to maintain the water contents of the body. For the same purpose include fruits and vegetables that are rich in water content. Avoid oily and spicy food. Make your calcium and phosphates intake less by avoiding eating spinach, cauliflower, carrots, almonds, peas and soyabean.