Home Remedies For Lethargy
There are some people in this world who are full of energy and there are some who always look tired and drowsy. Lethargy is the condition responsible for making some people look tired. Those with lethargy appear uninterested in their surrounding and spend most of their time sleeping or doing nothing. Other symptoms of lethargy are lack of appetite, disturbed bowel movements, body aches, low-concentration sleep disorders and fatigue.
Depression, high blood pressure, low blood pressure, diabetes, constipation, measles and overdose of drug or alcohol are some of the main reasons behind getting lethargy. There are various home remedies for lethargy and this condition can be easily tackled with such home remedies.
Home remedies for Lethargy:
- If you are feeling lethargic then nothing best than having hot water bath. It will relax your body and will also make you feel fresh.
- Collect few leaves of holy basil and wash them. Put them in a vessel containing about one cup of water and keep the vessel for boiling. Strain this tea and drink it when it is still warm. Drinking holy basil tea on a daily basis is very good remedy for lethargy.
- One cup of strong tea or coffee is also really helpful to give you strength and make you feel energetic.
- Drinking grapefruit juice on a regular basis is also very effective in the treatment of lethargy.
- To keep you body fit is also very essential in order to stay away form lethargy. For this regular exercising should be done. This will also remove the toxins from your body and keep your body well in action. Healthy body will be like a foundation for a healthy mind.
- Whenever you feel tired and exhausted drink one glass of limejuice. This will give instant energy to you and you will be back in action. This is one of the very effective home remedies for lethargy.
- Body massage is also very useful way of treating lethargic conditions. For this you can use rosemary oil or eucalyptus oil to massage your body. The massaging will be more effective if done before having your bath.
- Your diet will also play important role in the treatment of lethargy. Eat lots of green vegetables and fresh fruits. Drink lots of fruit juices and drink coconut water. It is very important to keep your body well hydrated throughout the day to stay active. Avoid junk food and stay away from smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Try to stay active by doing something. Make your body habitual to work and for this get up and do the work yourself rather than waiting for someone to help you. Many times it is due to our imagination that we feel so lethargic. Hence don’t think that you are feeling weak. Just keep on working.
- Avoid stress and try to be a positive thinker. Think that all will be well. Don’t give space to negative thinking. Stay away from those who give you negative energy.