Home Remedies For Leucoderma
Leucoderma is also known as vitiligo and it is actually the loss of skin pigments from the skin layers. Due to the loss of skin pigments white patches appear all over the body of the affected person. This condition is mostly seen in women though it can happen to men also. Wrist, neck, hands and back are the most common areas of the skin where Leucoderma happens. There are many home remedies for Leucoderma and it gives relief from the loss of skin pigments without any medical procedures.
Home remedies for Leucoderma:
- Take red clay and ginger in same amounts and mix these two things together. Apply this mixture over the white patches and allow it to dry. Then wash it with water. Doing this remedy repeatedly will be helpful in reducing the white patches.
- Turmeric is also very effective in healing the Leucoderma. Add about 500 grams of turmeric in eight liters of water and soak it for some time. Then keep this turmeric solution for boiling and boil it for long time. Boil it till the time it reduces to one liter of water solution. Allow it to cool and strain it. Then add half-liter mustard oil in this solution and apply this mixture over the affected body parts. Applying this mixture twice in a day over the patches will reduce the patches in about three months.
- Collect seeds of radish and grind them to make fine powder. Add some vinegar to this powder and make fine paste from these two. Apply this paste over the skin patches and allow it to dry. Then wash it off. Do this regularly till the patches completely disappear.
- Drinking water stored in a copper vessel is also very effective method of treating Leucoderma. For this store drinking water in a copper vessel and keep it overnight. Next day drink this water whenever you are thirsty. You can safely use this method throughout your life. This water will also be beneficial in giving you overall good health.
- Add 100 grams of alfalfa in 100 grams of cucumber juice and drink this mixture twice in a day, preferably once in the early morning and again in the night. This is believed to be one of the very effective home remedies for Leucoderma.
- Dry pomegranate leaves powder is also effective in the treatment of Leucoderma. Take one teaspoon of this powder twice in a day with water. This will give you relief from the white patches.
- Walnuts and figs are also very effective in curing Leucoderma. Hence increase your daily intake of walnuts and figs.
- Holy basil leaves are also useful in the treatment of Leucoderma. You can either chew these leaves as it is or drink the juice made from these leaves.
- Drinking one glass of neem juice on a daily basis will give relief form the white patches.
- Crush some ginger leaves and apply the juices over the white patches. This will reduce the white patches and make them disappear.