Home Remedies For Leucorrhoea
Leucorrhoea is a condition commonly seen among women. In simple words it means white discharge from the genitals. There is no fixed format of this condition and once started it can last anything between few days to few months. It is must to treat this condition, as ignoring it could make it more chronicle. There are various reasons behind why it happens. Like infections, sexually transmitted diseases, increased levels of toxins in the body, Unhygienic habits and wrong eating habits.
The common symptoms of leucorrhoea are white discharge from vagina, fatigue, stomachaches, constipation and headaches. It is better to treat leucorrhoea in its early phase. You can try out various home remedies for leucorrhoea and treat this condition without any medical help.
Home remedies for Leucorrhoea:
- Fenugreek Seeds: Add three teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in one-liter water and on a low flame boil this water for about half an hour. After this strain it and drink it when it becomes cool. Fenugreek seeds are very useful in treating the leucorrhoea.
- Mango: Take one ripe mango and mash it to make mango pulp. Apply this mango pulp on the vagina. This one is very effective in getting relief from leucorrhoea.
- Guava Leaves: Add some fresh guava leaves in one-liter water and keep this mixture on low flame for about half an hour. Allow it to cool down and then apply it one the vagina.
- Walnut Tree Leaves: Collect some walnut tree leaves and add them in one-liter water and keep it for boiling till the time water gets reduced to half. Apply this on the vagina by douching.
- Rice Water: While cooking rice, don’t throw the water that you used for making rice. Add some sugar to this water and drink it. This is one of the very effective home remedies for leucorrhoea.
- Coriander Seeds: Soak some coriander seeds in water and keep it for overnight. Next day early morning, on an empty stomach drink this water. You will need to follow this remedy for about one week to see the desirable results.
- Ladyfingers: Ladyfingers are very useful in curing the leucorrhoea. Prepare one decoction from ladyfingers by adding about 200 grams of ladyfingers in one-liter water. Keep this mixture on the low flame till the time the water reduces to half its quantity. You can add some sugar before drinking this mixture or have it as it is if you don’t mind its taste.
- Amalaki Powder: Add some sugar or honey into two teaspoon of amalki powder and eat it twice in a day.
- Betel Nut: After every meal, chew few betel nuts, as they are very effective in preventing leucorrhoea.
- Cranberry Juice: In leucorrhoea drinking cranberry juice is very effective and gives relief from the symptoms of leucorrhoea.
- Bananas: Eat one or two bananas on a daily basis; it will prevent leucorrhoea from occurring.
- Sandalwood Oil: Take about five drops of sandalwood oil twice in a day preferably once in the morning and again in the evening. This will be helpful in treating leucorrhoea.