Home Remedies For Lice
A louse stays on the head of the affected person and it makes the person scratch his or her head. As the lice multiply in number the scratching increases and the person feels embarrassed when anyone notices his or her lice. Lice also spread fast from one person to other whenever their heads touch each other or also through the used pillows and bed sheets of the affected person. There are various home remedies for lice and are equally effective too.
Home remedies for Lice:
- Apply tea tree oil on the hair and keep it overnight. Next day morning wash your hair. Being a natural killer for lice, tea tree oil is very effective in killing the lice and thus reducing the lice problem.
- It is very important to clean your hair more than often if you have got lice trouble. Use good shampoo and then wash your hair with vinegar and after drying your hair, apply coconut oil in hair. This remedy is very useful, as it will kill all the nits within few days.
- Mix some Vaseline and olive oil in mayonnaise and apply this over your head. Keep this overnight and next day morning wash your hair with good shampoo.
- Add about ten drops of tea tree oil in your choice of shampoo and then use this shampoo to wash your head.
- Applying the mixture of baby oil and vinegar over the head for about half an hour daily is also effective home remedy for lice. This will give you relief from the lice trouble.
- Apply mayonnaise oil over the head and have head massage. Comb your hair and leave it as it is for about two hours. Then wash your hair as you always do. This is one of the very effective home remedies for lice, as it will kill all the eggs of lice along with killing the lice.
- Add some lemon juice in butter and apply this to your head. Keep it for about 20 minutes and then wash your hair.
- Make paste of almonds by soaking the almonds in water overnight and then grinding them in mixer grinder. To this paste add some lemon juice and mix it well. Apply this on the scalp for about half an hour and then wash it as usual. This will kill the lice and stop your lice problem.
- Grind some garlic and make thick paste form it. Add some lemon juice to this paste and then apply it over the scalp. Keep for about half an hour and then wash your head.
- Castor oil is also very effective in killing the lice. Hence apply castor oil in your head and keep it overnight. Wash it away the next day.
- Lemon juice is also effective in killing the lice as well as it is also effective for treating dandruff. Applying lemon juice half hour before going for bath. Then wash your hair thoroughly with good shampoo and then conditioner your hair. You can do this remedy as much as you wish or at least once in a week.