Home Remedies For Low Blood Pressure
Everybody has blood pressure and it is needed for our body to work in proper way. But many times the pressure drops down, it is known as low blood pressure. This happens due to wrong eating habits, stress, strain and other emotional reasons. Due to low blood pressure the patient feels weak, tired, lethargic and also dizzy. When the blood pressure becomes extremely low the patient has a risk of fainting also. There are many home remedies for low blood pressure and can be easily cured with them.
Home remedies for Low Blood Pressure:
- If you think that your blood pressure is dipping, then prepare one cup of strong black coffee and drink it. This will give lots of energy to your body and bring the blood pressure to normal.
- The juice of raw beet root is also effective in bring the blood pressure back to normal if the blood pressure falls down.
- Drink lots of water and keep your body well hydrated. Dehydration is also one of the causes behind having low blood pressure.
- Add Epsom salt to your bathtub filled with lukewarm water. Then sit in the bathtub for about twenty minutes. Doing this before going to bed will not only give you sound sleep but also keep your blood pressure normal.
- Soak some raisins in water and keep it overnight. Next day eating these raisins on an empty stomach will be beneficial to treat low blood pressure.
- Include food items that are rich source of vitamin B and vitamin C.
- Prepare juice of fresh holy basil leaves and have this juice by adding some honey into it. Taking this juice on empty stomach is much more beneficial for treating low blood pressure.
- Soak some almonds in water. Next day morning make paste of these almonds. Add this paste in one glass of milk and drink it.
- Light exercising, jogging, walking, cycling and swimming are some of the activities that can cure the low blood pressure.
- Eat green vegetables and fresh fruits and as far as possible stay away form oily and outside food.
- Add half teaspoon of salt in water and drink it everyday. It is also effective to eat salty food, as salt can cure low blood pressure.
- It is also very effective to go for fruit diet for five days. In these five days eat only fruits in your meals. You can also keep yourself well hydrated with fruit juices and water.
- From the sixth day onwards, you can start consuming milk along with fruits. Then slowly you can include green vegetables and whole grain food in your diet.
- It is also needed to keep your stress level low and lead a happy life for curing low blood pressure. For this try to indulge your time in the activity of your choice. Make your work fun for you. Join laughter club or some other fun club to stay in company of other people who also want to beat their stress levels.