Home Remedies For Low Immunity
Many diseases are caused due to one common reason and that is low immunity. The immunity level is different for each and every person. With age the immunity starts decreasing and this leads to various disorders in old age. Many people are born with low immunity and they remain sick throughout their lives. There are certain home remedies for low immunity that can help in order to boost your immunity levels.
Following are the symptoms of having low immunity:
- Getting cold quite often.
- Getting flu.
- Getting chronic infections
- Getting cold sores
- Getting sick too often
- Feeling tired and exhausted
Home remedies for Low Immunity:
- Vitamin C is the key to boost your immunity. Vitamin C increases the production of white blood cells, which are very useful in fighting with any kind of diseases. Tomatoes, lemon, amla, papaya, potatoes, strawberries are few of the things that are rich source of vitamin C. Make it a point to include maximum amount of vitamin C in your diet.
- Proteins and carbohydrates play an equally important role in boosting the immune system. Milk is rich source of both proteins and carbohydrates. Drinking milk everyday twice is also effective way of boosting the immune levels. Have milk with your breakfast and also once again before going to bed. Apart from this include milk products in your diet.
- Yogurt is also very effective in building the immune system. Like vitamin C, yogurt also increases the production of white blood cells. Have yogurt with your meals. Yogurt will boost your immune system and will give you good health. It will keep the common cold and fever away.
- Blueberries are very effective in fighting with the diseases like heart diseases and cancer. These berries are also useful in treating the urinary tract problems. Drinking juice of fresh blueberry on a daily basis is one of the very effective home remedies for low immunity.
- Broccoli is also effective in boosting the immune system. Broccoli helps in fighting with serious diseases like skin cancer, ulcer, heart diseases and stomach cancer, etc. Include broccoli in your diet and increase your immune system.
- Make powder of flax seeds and take about three grams of it in a bowl. Add sesame seeds about three grams, paste of two almonds and honey into it. Taking this mixture early morning on an empty stomach will boost your immunity level. It is also effective if you will just add some flax seeds and sesame seeds to your morning breakfast and eat it.
- Your diet plays the major role in boosting your immunity levels. Add whole grains like brown rice, oatmeal, etc. to your meal. Along with this eat carrots, broccoli, nuts, and yogurt. Drink milk and drink green tea, as both are very effective in building your immune system.
- Astragalus root are also useful in building the immune system, as they increase the production of white blood cells. Many people make paste of astragalus root and eat it to treat their cold and flu.