Home Remedies For Nausea
Many people know what nausea is and how it feels when you have it. It is a kind of uneasy feeling, which makes you uncomfortable. This feeling gives you constant urge to vomit. It is not called as sickness on its own. But it is a symptom in many diseases and conditions. Some of the common diseases in which nausea is a common symptom are indigestion, morning sickness, motion sickness, sea sickness, chemotherapy, stress, alcohol, overeating, etc.
The common feeling during nausea is dizziness, stomachache, sweating and the constant urge to puke. You can easily treat this condition at home with the help of various home remedies for nausea.
Home remedies for nausea:
- Just drink one cup of ginger tea, it will really make you feel better and remove the feeling of nausea.
- Add about one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and honey in one glass of water and keep on taking continuous sips of this drink when you feel nauseous.
- Eat about half teaspoon cumin seeds and then drink one glass of water. This will make you feel comfortable.
- Eat banana whenever you feel nauseous, as it is rich source of fiber and thus prevents nausea. Other fiber rich food items are rice, applesauce and brown bread.
- When you prepare rice, don’t throw the rice water. Instead drink this rice water when it is warm. This will give you comfort and will also make you relax.
- Drinking lemon water is best home remedies for nausea. For this add juice of lemon in water and drink this water.
- Add half-teaspoon baking soda in one glass of water and drink this water. This is one of the very effective home remedies for nausea.
- Add some wheat germ in warm milk and consume it. Drinking this after every one hour is effective cure for nausea.
- Chewing peppermint is also effective in giving cure from nausea.
- Eat vegetables and fruits, as these are good in treating the nausea. Avoid eating outside food and spicy and oily food.
- Taking one or two tablespoon of any non-carbonated syrup will give you relief from nausea.
- Next time you feel nauseous, chew some ginger slices. If you wish you can dip them in honey and then chew them.
- Add a small piece of ginger while preparing your regular tea. This will make you feel better instantly.
- Chamomile tea is also effective in the cure of nausea.
- For pregnant ladies, morning sickness is the real cause of worry. Such pregnant ladies can get relief from nausea by taking the mixture of one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and one tablespoon of honey. Such ladies can add this mixture in cold water and drink this before going to bed.
- Junk food and spicy food is a complete no during the time when you feel nauseous. This kind of stuff will add to your condition and will add to your discomfort.
- It is better to vomit once, as this will throw the unwanted things out of your body and you will feel relaxed.