Home Remedies For Neuritis
The inflammation or the swelling of the single nerve or the nerves is termed as neuritis. If many nerves get this condition at one time, it is called as poly-neuritis. This is caused due to various toxins getting accumulated in the body due to wrong eating habits and lifestyle. It causes the burning sensation in the affected body part and also causes immense pain. Along with these symptoms there is also paralysis, loss of sensations and numbness are some other common symptoms of neuritis.
There are many home remedies for neuritis and this condition can be easily cured with these remedies. The main cause behind getting neuritis is the increased levels of acid in the blood and other body fluids. The wrong eating habits are responsible for the increased levels of acids in the blood and other body fluids. Many people cannot follow the same routine when it comes to their breakfast, lunch and dinner. Due to the busy lives these people avoid eating on time and end up eating anything that comes in front of them.
Home remedies for Neuritis:
- The best way to prevent this condition from occurring is to increase your intake of vitamin D.
- Take Soya bean milk and add about one teaspoon of honey in it. Having this milk every night is before going to bed.
- Take one cup of water and add about one fourth cup of barley grain. Boil them together till the time the water reduces to half. You can also add half glass of buttermilk and juice of half lime in it. Drinking this mixture will cure neuritis.
- Add 300 ml of carrot juice and 200 ml of spinach juice in it and drink this daily once. This is one of the very effective home remedies for neuritis.
- Orange flowers are very effective cure for neuritis. Add some honey in these orange flowers or you can prepare juice from the orange flowers and add some honey in it and drink it. Drinking this on a daily basis will also prevent neuritis from occurring in future.
- Soak Soya beans in water overnight and then peel them and make paste from them by putting them in mixer grinder. Put some water in this paste and boil it for some time. Strain this solution and have it when it is still warm. This will reduce the swelling of the nerves and will reduce the pain caused by neuritis.
- Vitamin B1, B2, B6, B12 and pantothenic acid all are required to treat neuritis. Hence increase your intake of vitamin B. These things will reduce the weakness, and swelling of the nerves.
- Yogurt, milk, sprouts, cheese, brown rice, whole grain and whole wheat all should be apart of your daily diet. These things will give complete cure from the neuritis.
- Apples, carrots, pineapples, beetroot and citrus fruits all are very effective cure for neuritis.
- You should avoid smoking, alcohol along with other food items like white bread, cereals, meat, fish, tea and coffee.