Home Remedies For Osteoporosis
In short the thinning of the bone is termed as osteoporosis in medical world. Due to thinning of the bone, there are high chances of breaking of the bone and hence osteoporosis is a serious condition. The density of the bones becomes less and thus the bones don’t remain strong like they used to be before. The bone density depends on the genetics of the person and it is different for different people. The bone density can be increased by various medicines. There are various home remedies for osteoporosis that help in preventing the loss of bone density.
Home remedies for Osteoporosis:
- It is better to prevent osteoporosis from occurring. For this exercise daily, as it will help in building your bones. It is not needed for you to join a gym in order to do exercises. If you have willpower then you can even do well with walking and jogging for 45 minutes. This will add to the density of your bones and thus even if you fall from somewhere, you will not fracture your bones.
- Walking in the chest deep water is also effective cure for osteoporosis, as water walking will reduce the stress from the bones and the joints and makes joints and bones feel lighter.
- To increase the bone density, you should also drink dandelion tea, which is a special tea prepared from dandelion leaves. Drinking this tea two times in a day is what you will need to do.
- To add the bone density, increase your intake of Soy products. The Soy products will make a balance in the estrogen levels and thus add to the bone density.
- Every morning start your day with eating handful of sesame seeds. This is one of the very effective home remedies for osteoporosis.
- Increase your intake of calcium, as calcium is very important factor in bones. Soak some almonds in warm water. Next day peel them and blend them with milk. You can use cow's milk, goat's milk or Soya milk for blending the almonds. Drinking this mixture of milk and almonds will give calcium to your body and thus make your bones strong.
- You will need to change your lifestyle in order to prevent osteoporosis from occurring. Increase your calcium intake. The body on a daily basis requires about 1500 mg calcium. You can either take calcium supplements or increase your intake of milk.
- Along with calcium vitamin D and phosphorus is also very effective in adding the strength to your bones. Fish, dairy products, vegetables, fruits and broccoli all these are very good for you and help in getting cure from osteoporosis.
- Apples, pears and grapes are also effective in the treatment of osteoporosis. Include them in your daily diet. Also nuts, seeds and honey is needed for having cure from osteoporosis.
- Spinach, whole wheat, bread, beans, pineapples are rich source of Manganese, which is needed for increasing bone density.
- Eat plenty of sprouts, as they are rich source of vitamin K, which is required by the bones to have better bone density.