Home Remedies For Palpitation
Whenever there is irregularity in the heartbeats it is known as heart palpitations. The strong and irregular heartbeat is commonly seen among men and women of all age groups. The palpitations are caused due to various reasons like stress, unhealthy eating habits, excessive smoking, too much physical activity, flatulence, etc. Palpitations are like a sign that the heart is not working in proper condition.
The symptoms of palpitations are increased pulse rate and thumping in the chest. Many times these palpitations gets cure in some time but if it occurs almost daily then you will need to treat this condition with the help of various home remedies for palpitation.
Home remedies for palpitation:
- To treat palpitation start your day by eating one guava on an empty stomach. This will give complete cure from palpitations and make you feel comfortable throughout the day.
- Before ending your day and going to bed for sleeping, drink one glass of water by adding one teaspoon of honey and half cup lemon juice to it. This will cure the palpitations and will not make you nervous anymore.
- Grapefruit is also effective in treating the palpitations. Drinking grapefruit juice on a daily basis will give relief from the heart palpitations.
- Prepare the juice from the snake gourd leaves by adding water and have two tablespoon of this juice three times a day. This is one of the very effective home remedies for palpitation.
- Prepare on health powder by mixing dry coriander leaves, jaggery and aniseed. Having about 6 grams of this powder after every meal will prevent palpitations from happening.
- Add camphor and cinnamon powder to Indian spikenard and consume three grams of this mixture three times in a day.
- Avoid drinking too much tea, coffee and soft drinks. Stay away from smoking and drinking alcohol. This will control the palpitations and will not allow them to occur. These things are responsible for causing palpitation and hence you should avoid them.
- You diet should include vegetables and fruits. Whole grain, seeds, nuts, sprouts, parsley and celery are some of the things that are must for you.
- Exercising on a regular basis is also must but be careful and don’t over do any exercise in your excitement. Cycling and other outdoor activities are good for heart and hence make your children play more outdoor games rather than sitting and playing video games.
- Add some lemon juice and honey in warm water and have it on a daily basis; this will give cure from palpitations. Honey is very effective for treating palpitations. You can have one teaspoon of honey as it is whenever you get palpitations next time.
- Instead of eating overcooked vegetable, cook them lightly and then eat them. This way most of the nutrients will not get lost and your body will get all the vitamins and minerals that the vegetable contains. Vegetable salads are healthy and stomach filling too. Cottage cheese, buttermilk and yogurt all are good for treating the palpitations.