Home Remedies For Peptic Ulcer
Due to the internal injury to the gastric intestinal mucous, peptic ulcers get formed in various parts of the digestive tract. Gastric ulcers are most common and these are the ulcers that get formed in the stomach. The peptic ulcers that get formed in the duodenum are duodenum ulcers. Gastric ulcers mainly occur after you take your meals while duodenal ulcers can occur while you are still eating your food. Along with causing the pain in the abdomen, these peptic ulcers also cause chest pain, nausea, indigestion, constipation, anemia and flatulence.
There are many home remedies for peptic ulcer and many people worldwide get benefited from trying them. Peptic ulcers are not a serious condition and can be treated at home with al the things that are easily available in home. Besides that there are over the counter drugs available but it is better to put less drugs in our stomach.
Home remedies for Peptic Ulcer:
- Limejuice: Peptic ulcers cause indigestion and flatulence. To treat these two symptoms you can drink limejuice at least two times in a day. Limejuice is also effective in reducing the peptic ulcer.
- Banana and Milk: Eat one or two bananas and then drink one glass of milk. This will reduce the burning sensations of the stomach and reduced the stomach pain. The acidity of the gastric juices increases during the peptic ulcers and it can be controlled with the help of banana. That is the reason why this remedy is believed to be one of the best home remedies for peptic ulcer.
- Fenugreek Seeds: Add about two teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in about one cup of water and bring this to boil. Strain this solution and drink it when it becomes cool. The tea prepared from these fenugreek seeds is also effective in reducing the peptic ulcers and thus giving relief from the various symptoms of this condition.
- Leaves of Wood Apple: Collect some leaves of wood apple and soak them in water for about seven to eight hours. Then strain this water and drink it. This solution is also effective in reducing the gastric juices in the stomach and brings cure fast.
- Cabbage: Cut the cabbage in small pieces and put them in water. Bring this solution to boiling and when the water reduces to half its original quantity put the gas off. Let this solution cool down. Then strain it and drink it two times a day. Doing this remedy for about one week will give relief from peptic ulcer.
- Carrot Juice and Cabbage Juice: The mixture of carrot juice and cabbage leaves juice will give fast relief from the symptoms of peptic ulcer.
- Spinach juice and Cucumber juice: You can include vegetable juices in your diet. For treating peptic ulcer spinach juice, beet juice and cucumber juice all are as effective as carrots juice.
- Yogurt and Drumstick Leaves: Take one bowl of yogurt and add the paste prepared from fresh drumstick leaves in it. Eating this yogurt after every meal will prevent peptic ulcer from occurring.
Read more on Divya Gashar Churna for Removal of Gas