Home Remedies For Pyorrhea
Pyorrhea can happen to anyone and in simple language it means pus in the teeth. Due to growth of bacteria on the gums, this condition happens. If not taken treatment on time the person suffering from pyorrhea may also have tooth loss. There are various symptoms that indicate that you have got pyorrhea. Like, bleeding gums, bad breath, and pain while eating, swollen gums, red gums and recessed gums. As soon as you see these symptoms you should take help of home remedies for pyorrhea
Home remedies for Pyorrhea:
- Gargling with sesame oil is very effective in pyorrhea. Fill your mouth with sesame oil and keep it in your mouth for about ten minutes. After ten minutes throw the oil out of the mouth.
- Rubbing the juice of lemon over the gums is also very effective in the cure of pyorrhea.
- Add pinch of salt in mustard oil and apply this oil on the gums after brushing your teeth. This is one of the very effective home remedies for pyorrhea.
- Take one teaspoon of ghee and add camphor into it. Apply this mixture over the gums twice in a day. Keep for some time and then wash it off.
- Rubbing the skin of oranges over the gums will reduce the swelling and the pain. Eating oranges is also effective in the cure of pyorrhea.
- Mix pepper and salt together and massage your gums with this will reduce the symptoms of pyorrhea.
- Collect gourd leaves, ginger and fig root. Grind all these things together by adding some water and add black pepper and rock salt into it. Strain this mixture through a cloth and then gargle with water solution.
- Rubbing the gums with Margosa twig is also very effective. You can prepare on solution by blending together 200 ml of castor oil, 5 gm of camphor and 100 ml of honey. First immerse the Margosa twig in this solution and then rub it over the gums.
- Collect the coke after burning some pieces of the trunk of babul tree. Store these coke pieces and every day use one piece to clean your teeth. Add pinch of salt on the pieces before brushing your teeth with it.
- Mix carrot juice and spinach juice in equal amounts and then drink it.
- Boil some barks of banyan tree in water. Boil this water for 30 minutes and put off the gas. Strain the solution and then use this mixture for gargling.
- After every meal, if you will chew the lettuce leaves, then the problem of pyorrhea will not arise.
- Eating the inner thread peel of banana is also effective in the treatment of pyorrhea.
- Boil water by adding some fenugreek seeds in it. Strain this mixture and have it on a regular basis.
- Guava is also effective for your teeth and gums. Eating guava by adding pinch of salt on it will give you strong teeth and gums.
- Don’t sleep without brushing your teeth, as it is very unhygienic. After every meal gargle your mouth well.
Natural Remedies for Pyorrhea and Gum Problems
** Free Shipping Worldwide! **
BLEEDING FROM GUMS, GINGIVITIS, BAD BREATH
A powerful ayurvedic formulation that for complete protection of your oral cavity and gums. It is very helpful in making teeth white, removes strains, prevents bleeding from gums, avoids bad breath (halitosis) and prevents plaque formation.